anyone ever been to a live wwe event?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2004
I went to the Survivor Series in Detroit where austin was run over by the car, and big show filled in and won the title in the three way match... Also was Angle's WWE debut, and they had him purposefully put on a boring match, and the fans started chanting Lets Go Red Wings.

Dec 4, 2004
i go a few times a year. the house shows (untelevised) tend to be better than TV tapings. but it is fun, go for it. I got tickets for Raw in Oakland for Feb

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I went to one at the cow palace when i was a kid, now that i'm grown up i can never make my way to a show because all my friends think wrestling is stupid and i don't want to go by myself lol. I guess when i have kids i'm gonna have to brainwash them into liking wrestling so i can have someone to go with. haha

May 25, 2005
tv tapings are better imo cause you got the interviews and run ins and stuff...house shows are boring, and even the ppv's arent as entertaining as the tv tapings unless youre there for the actual wrestling. the more memorable ones i attended were survivor series 97 (screw job on bret) and the raw the night after wrestlemania where hogan fought the rock.

Aug 26, 2005
i like tv tapings over house shows b/c of the pyro's and more time spent on storylines and whatnot. i'm still debating whether or not i'm gonna go to raw in oakland.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I've been to two, a Smackdown event where the late great eddie guerrero took on Kurt angle in a 2 out3 falls match, which is my favorite match to this day. And a RAW and Smackdown supershow, where the BWO debuted and Shawn Michaels super kicked Hogan setting up for their Summer Slam fued. I will be at the Oakland event coming soon

Feb 26, 2006
Smackdown in Oakland, house show in San Jose, No Way Out at the Cow Palace, WCW Superbrawl VIII at the Cow Palace.

Most memorable was superbrawl because DDP ran up to where i was sitting and threw up the diamond with the US Champ belt.

Nov 5, 2004
I've been to a few Raws. Sick as fuck. U can really feel the explosions and shit when they do their entrances. And if its a packed house you can hella feel the energy.

But sadly, I don't know about anymore though...Ain't too many bonafide stars really.

I was lucky enough to see The Rock, Austin, Foley, HHH, Flair, HBK, DX in their prime, a bunch of others.

The last raw I went to was in Sac in 05. Sick as fuck, Austin drove his truck to the ring and ran hella shit over in the process. Then drank hella beer in the ring.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
I used to go alot, but when they split up the shows a few years ago where this person would only appear on SD and this person would only appear on RAW, I stopped going. Why pay the same ticket price to see only half of the talent.

I did goto WM24 last year here in Orlando.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It's fun. Smackdown seems to bring out more energy, though. I've been to 4 Smackdown's, three Raw's, and the No Mercy that Taker jobbed to Lesnar at.

Oct 3, 2006
It's fun. Smackdown seems to bring out more energy, though. I've been to 4 Smackdown's, three Raw's, and the No Mercy that Taker jobbed to Lesnar at.
you know how on tv they show the backstage segments and shit? how is it live ..can u hear it good when they talk through the titantron and shit?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I've been a couple times where being there live is the same as watching on tv, as far as segments goes. But I've also been there a few times and you see the shit on the Titantron, but you have no earthly clue what they're saying because it's mute.

That always seemed to be a WCW stunt, though. I never went to a NITRO or Thunder taping and actually heard the segments. You watched the wrestling, heard them announce wrestlers, and the occasional crowd work by the performers.

Mar 18, 2006
I think its 2 funny the people in the crowd...worth the price of admission......I was sittin next to a family(dad/mom, 2 young sons 5-10).....the dad was the hardcore and he kept referring to HBK as a cocksmoker and was really loud and obnoxious...the mom looked really embarassed, but it was too late....she was out of her element...what a role model

Feb 13, 2006
I think its 2 funny the people in the crowd...worth the price of admission......I was sittin next to a family(dad/mom, 2 young sons 5-10).....the dad was the hardcore and he kept referring to HBK as a cocksmoker and was really loud and obnoxious...the mom looked really embarassed, but it was too late....she was out of her element...what a role model
thats funny as fuck.......I bet he got bitched at after that shit. lol