Anybody else's woman trips off of you when you wear a muscle shirt?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I say if your girl is trippin' on you wearing a tank or beater, there are deeper issues there...and you might want to question HER activities.

A lot of the time, if somebody doesn't trust their significant other for no reason, they either A. Have been with faulty people....or B. They ARE the faulty people.

I say the dumbest shit to my chick like, "I'm gonna lick Alicia Keys' pussy". She laughs and says, "If you ever get that close to her naked body, you deserve it"...lol. She trusts me and doesn't question a damn thing I do. She doesn't even trip off the fact that I've fucked 90% of my female friends and still talk to them/invite them over for BBQ's.

Your girl should trust you 100%. If she doesn't, the relationship is bullshit.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
On another note...Tony drop your balls on her and let her know who wears the pants in the house..

That's why plenty of my ex's hated me, because I refused to follow about 95% of their rules..

"you going out with your boys tonight?" YES!

"why are you smoking in your car?" BECAUSE IT'S MY FUCKING CAR!

"why did you spent all that money on car parts?" BECAUSE MY CAR DOESN'T BITCH BACK!

"do we really have to watch football?" YOU DON'T HAVE TO, YOU CAN GO READ A BOOK OR GO GET GROCERIES!

"why do you always listen to rap, can we listen to house music in your car?" NO, ITS MY CAR. YOU DON'T SEE ME CHANGING YOUR MUSIC IN YOUR CAR!
BAHAHAHAHAHA! Real shit.

May 16, 2002
Fuck what my wifey say's, if Kourtney Kardashian gave me the time of day, I'd be the Latin version of Kevin Federline.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Lol y'all mf's are crazy, but Sydal and Rasan are on point. It's good now that we got into an argument, she say she ain't trippin' now, but knowing her, when the time comes and I do it she's going to act all quiet and shit like she got an attitude.

Aug 6, 2008
Lol y'all mf's are crazy, but Sydal and Rasan are on point. It's good now that we got into an argument, she say she ain't trippin' now, but knowing her, when the time comes and I do it she's going to act all quiet and shit like she got an attitude.
tell her you gone do whatever the fuck you wanna do whether she likes it or not because youre a grown ass man

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
yea I was kinda thinken the same, who wear muscle shirts? this aint jersey shore

Dj tony d... does she get mad when its t-shirt time?

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
She sounds like a nag, that's why I asked what else does she complain about.
My ex wife was the same way. Id tell her u don't like what I'm wearing then lace me up then, and she did every so often lol. But uh I remember one time she was wearing her hair in a bun and I hate buns. I was like wtf u have ur hair in a bun for u a stewardess. She got hella mad lol
Gas is right, strike back and they will shut up.
Lol there's a episode of king of queens about that. Doug doesn't like Carrie's bun so she wears it to his class reunion. Then they honor the school librarian who died and she's wearing a bun in all the pictures.

Cool story

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
your girlfriend complains about some stupid shit, this is what you do

smoke a sherm stick in the middle of the living room, cut potatoes with a 11 inch knife listening to this

go check the mail in your boxers, with your dick hanging out.

then proceed to drink half a bottle of cough syrup and destroy the entire fucking living room to anal cunt songs. example given: . im talking break glass, throw books, throw phones, if you have a cat or dog, the pet needs to be scared of you to the point where they hide under a bed. destroy all her makeup. write graffiti with it. draw giant vaginas with wings attached with her earthtone joints.

spend the rest of your energy doing african-american frat stomping around the house. arms up, elbows out, barking like a dog, stepping, stomping, spinning cane. beating anyone in the house with a kappa paddle.

when you are pooped, go to sleep in the middle of the floor with the top matress bedsheet.

wake up in the morning (not a minute earlier..this is important..ignore that bitch for 18 hours, only getting up to pee and answer texts), pour yourself a glass of water in the morning, get dressed in a suit and tie, and dont mention what you did, at all. if she mentions it, change the subject to quantum physics.

leave the house.

come back and replace everything you broke. if she asks where you came up with the money, tell her you won a lucrative basketball game with a white boy.

she will never complain about anything small again.

and if she dosent stay fuck that bitch bro, get a new one. she aint tryna party.

tell the next girl this story. she'll be so amazed at your i-dont-give-a-fuckness youll have a new girl by nightfall.

just try it, tell me it dosent work bro
its best
Lmao

Nov 24, 2003

There was a lot of good advice in this thread and it sounds like you are gonna take none of it :confused:

Apr 2, 2010
I say if your girl is trippin' on you wearing a tank or beater, there are deeper issues there...and you might want to question HER activities.

A lot of the time, if somebody doesn't trust their significant other for no reason, they either A. Have been with faulty people....or B. They ARE the faulty people.
Damn, I agree with Sydal for once.

Women that do this shit are insecure and you can see the guilt in their eyes when they question you over small shit like this. Its like they expect you to be perfect and take all the blame for why things "ain't what they use to be"

Never commit to a mistake prone woman.