Anybody else's woman trips off of you when you wear a muscle shirt?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2003
Hahaha @ Mystic ... why yo girl trippin homie?

As for me, yeah she might say somethin if im dressed in something she likes and leavin the house without her... but it aint really a thing.. i aint seen my girl in weeks tho. Fuck

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
your girlfriend complains about some stupid shit, this is what you do

smoke a sherm stick in the middle of the living room, cut potatoes with a 11 inch knife listening to this

go check the mail in your boxers, with your dick hanging out.

then proceed to drink half a bottle of cough syrup and destroy the entire fucking living room to anal cunt songs. example given: . im talking break glass, throw books, throw phones, if you have a cat or dog, the pet needs to be scared of you to the point where they hide under a bed. destroy all her makeup. write graffiti with it. draw giant vaginas with wings attached with her earthtone joints.

spend the rest of your energy doing african-american frat stomping around the house. arms up, elbows out, barking like a dog, stepping, stomping, spinning cane. beating anyone in the house with a kappa paddle.

when you are pooped, go to sleep in the middle of the floor with the top matress bedsheet.

wake up in the morning (not a minute earlier..this is important..ignore that bitch for 18 hours, only getting up to pee and answer texts), pour yourself a glass of water in the morning, get dressed in a suit and tie, and dont mention what you did, at all. if she mentions it, change the subject to quantum physics.

leave the house.

come back and replace everything you broke. if she asks where you came up with the money, tell her you won a lucrative basketball game with a white boy.

she will never complain about anything small again.

and if she dosent stay fuck that bitch bro, get a new one. she aint tryna party.

tell the next girl this story. she'll be so amazed at your i-dont-give-a-fuckness youll have a new girl by nightfall.

just try it, tell me it dosent work bro
its best

Dec 4, 2006
your girlfriend complains about some stupid shit, this is what you do

smoke a sherm stick in the middle of the living room, cut potatoes with a 11 inch knife listening to this

go check the mail in your boxers, with your dick hanging out.

then proceed to drink half a bottle of cough syrup and destroy the entire fucking living room. im talking break glass, throw books, throw phones, if you have a cat or dog, the pet needs to be scared of you to the point where they hide under a bed. destroy all her makeup. write graffiti with it. draw giant vaginas with wings attached with her earthtone joints.

go to sleep in the middle of the floor with the top matress bedsheet.

wake up in the morning (not a minute earlier..this is important..ignore that bitch for 18 hours, only getting up to pee and answer texts), pour yourself a glass of water in the morning, get dressed in a suit and tie, and dont mention what you did, at all. if she mentions it, change the subject to quantum physics.

leave the house.

come back and replace everything you broke. if she asks where you came up with the money, tell her you won a lucrative basketball game with a white boy.

she will never complain about anything small again.

lol that would traumatize a bitch for the rest of her life...

bitch would be like "NAH UH, I AIN'T FUCKING WITH THAT PSYCHO ANYMORE" ..... but she would for sure learn her lesson not to fuck with a motherfucker again..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
yeah, the lesson is she needs to shut her god damn mouth.

im not saying i run my relationship like im a gorilla but jeez, lessons must be taught

lol @ a tank top.

my gf complains about one thing, me in jail

shes happy and thats why she wit me mane

like theres hella worse shit to complain about
i gotta agree with check her or grab a new one..i learned my lesson b

ill be damned if a girl im currently fucking on a regular basis comes at me like that. forreal forreal...or someones walking funny to work

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
if your bitch gives you shit about a tank top

shes not worth dealing wit at all

curb that bitch and move on

Gas One

May 24, 2006
whats the chick gon complain about next mane, you aint usin a coaster for your beer

you gotta nip shit like that in the bud early

be like look, either you chill or ima just go behind your back and do it anyway
and probably x3

so you might as well just love me for me instead of tryna change the god

maybe you should complain about that chick

be like why the fuck you always wearin muthafuckin makeup?

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
whats the chick gon complain about next mane, you aint usin a coaster for your beer

you gotta nip shit like that in the bud early

be like look, either you chill or ima just go behind your back and do it anyway
and probably x3

so you might as well just love me for me instead of tryna change the god

maybe you should complain about that chick

be like why the fuck you always wearin muthafuckin makeup?
She sounds like a nag, that's why I asked what else does she complain about.
My ex wife was the same way. Id tell her u don't like what I'm wearing then lace me up then, and she did every so often lol. But uh I remember one time she was wearing her hair in a bun and I hate buns. I was like wtf u have ur hair in a bun for u a stewardess. She got hella mad lol
Gas is right, strike back and they will shut up.