Anybody else's woman trips off of you when you wear a muscle shirt?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Man is it me or does your woman, wife, broad, girlfriend, etc... trip when you wear a tank top out outside or to anywhere outside of the house?

My girl got the nerve to compare me to wearing a tank top to her wearing a very short skirt or somethin'....

Speak on it...

May 16, 2002
Fuck a tank top! Big boy like me walks out the door Rick Rossing it (shirtless) on hot days! My wife finds it sexy.

No, but for real though: She compares it to fat girls who shouldn't wear tight clothes or fat guy's trying to wear muscle shirts etc. :mad:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! :cheeky:

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i remember i went out one day and she said "who you wearing that for?" because i rarely leave the house in just a beater

all i said was "dont even start that bullshit" and that was that.....

but she trips harder when i wear cologne...like its only cool to wear as long as shes around....other than that though...she keep the bullshit up and she can get next'd

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
You're right, I'm just trying to see if there are other cats that get sweated by their women for wearing muscle shirts.

May 16, 2002
Seriously, it's in a woman's nature to feel insecure. No matter if she's a dime / notch whatever. And her man is skinny, fat, ugly etc. Women are possessive creatures by nature.

I get bitched at for doing regular maintenance things that people do. After awhile though, like MysticOracle said, I say, "Dont even start that bullshit!" and that's the end of it.

The rest of the time I ignore her rants & she shuts up after awhile.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
id be like okay, so why dont you start wearing short skirts around everywhere and see how stupid that similarity is

i think theres a rule in my relationships that says do not mess w the zohan

ima do whatever the fuck i want anyway so its best whoever im with is supportive of that and understands im not shady like that to begin w

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Seriously, it's in a woman's nature to feel insecure. No matter if she's a dime / notch whatever. And her man is skinny, fat, ugly etc. Women are possessive creatures by nature.
quoted. for hella truth. plus they base decisions on what their emotions tell them to do. so ain't no way a person that is impulsive, makes decisions based on emotions (like jealousy) gonna run the show for me. but I'm old school. it might be 2011 out in the real world, but in my household it's roundabout 1978, really tho.