any ideas what lynch will sell his first week?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
29 and i still listen to lynch....the classic shit will remain classic to me, yet DAAM and CHS are plain to me with repetitive content and sound...CHS is the better album compared to the last decade from lynch...loaded will always hold the crown

Mar 7, 2004
LDS i said i was addressing ZERO. my bad on bringing you into it.lol its funny how this turned into a big debate. and i love it it's something im good at and im a drop out.zero i respect your opinion that's about it. i have my own opinion on things just like you {and we are both aloud to disagree with each other}. i only blasted at you because you hold yourself as a very negative and arrogant person. And I LOVE testing a hothead.

but i guess thats what debating is all about.

i feel like i won the debate in my own eyes. and just from getting a taste for who you are
im sure you think you won.

hey this is all in good fun so dont get to butt hurt over it.

as for movies and music there are a whole team behind both of those scenes. they both go for a forum of entertainment that has to be written out first. so in my eyes they are very similar.

and as for lynch with the pictures we all know they are pig guts but in this fantasy world he's created we are suppose to feed into the fact they are really human. it's part of the fantasy.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
No, just no. I like lynch alot. You have got to be fuckin kidding me. This cd is subpar compared to some other shit that has released on strange... its true. The phonk beta beat was the best on the album though I'll give that one to you.

K.O.D, Everready, Killer,,, every tech cd released on strange, plus B.L.E.V.E. + Genius > Coathanga Strangla

But back on topic. I bet this cd will sell 9 to 10 just my guess. It got on mtv2 a couple times so i'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt
DAAM and CHS are both sicc ass albums... and i know me bein a Lynch fan sayin he's alot better then Tech N9ne in the Strange forum people are gonna talk shit whatever.....

but forreal, Tech N9ne ruined the song ICU on CHS, that song would have been way better if Tech wasnt on it. Tech did a good job on Takin Online Orders tho i was surprised. but most Strange Beats are garbage! Phonk Beta, G-Macc, Brotha Lynch, Evil, Crookwood all make better beats then the people at Strange Music.

watch hopfully The Gas Station 2 will drop soon on Madesicc and it might even be better then CHS cuz it could be all Madesicc beats.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I find this funny, since everyone was shitting on She Thinks I'm A Psycho last year, until they found out it was a Phonk Beta.
i dont know what your talkin about... i always thought that song was tight... any Phonk Beta beat is sicc... way better then Strange Music beats. thats why all the Lynch fans cant understand why Lynch is choosing Strange Music beats over MadeSicc beats cuz its obvious everyone sounds better on the darker beats. fuck the dancing beats and all that club shit

Nov 14, 2002
Who's butthurt?

At the end of the day, comparing movies and music is still apples and oranges, and Lynch is going to keep selling you the same inane stories every time he releases an album.

LoL.

i dont know what your talkin about... i always thought that song was tight... any Phonk Beta beat is sicc... way better then Strange Music beats. thats why all the Lynch fans cant understand why Lynch is choosing Strange Music beats over MadeSicc beats cuz its obvious everyone sounds better on the darker beats. fuck the dancing beats and all that club shit
Why don't you cry into your baby nut soup about it?

Oct 10, 2004
www.siccness.com
for someone who doesn't like lynch you sure have a lot to say about him zero. theres artists on here that i dont like either but it doesn't mean im going to act like a child and post hundreds of messages trying to make people feel the way i do about them. I guess you're one of those people who think your opinions mean a lot, but they don't. peace!!!

Jun 22, 2007
They aren't "Strange Music" beats. They're Seven beats. Seven produces for other artists too.

And ummm, I wasn't aware there were any dancing or club beats on CHS. They all sounded dark to me, Therapy Session wasn't even the "darkest" sounding beat on there.

Mar 7, 2004
lol thats why i even went at him he carries him self as a DICK and has nothing but negative shit to say. shit i hardy ever even post ive been on this site for years and only got like 900 posts so im sorry if these posts seem childish and piss people off i think its gay as fuck to but funny at the same time.lol

Mar 7, 2004
lol thats why i even went at him he carries him self as a DICK and has nothing but negative shit to say. shit i hardy ever even post ive been on this site for years and only got like 900 posts so im sorry if these posts seem childish and piss people off i think its gay as fuck to but funny at the same time.lol

Sep 30, 2002
You cats never get ZeR0, you just keep tryin to go at him. I have been watching this for almost 10 years now. He usually just speaks his mind, adds some wit, a little humor, and watch motherfuckers get mad and go at him like they are trying to win a contest. He usually makes a pretty good point about the topic and people try to attack him personally. The shit is straight comedy. BTW the funny part is when somebody thinks they win. What the fuck do you win in an argument with a stranger?

Jan 16, 2007
Well I guess that CoatHangaStrangla will be pissed cuz Lynch said Seven is his favorite producer.....which is obvious cuz he did most of the beats on CHS, Lynch said he'll be the only producer for Halloween Night, and Seven said he started shit for Mannibalector.....

Mar 7, 2004
i was just having a debate. i dont get mad at anything. zero is very opinionated and i can respect that he seems very smart also. but at the same time i fuck with ppl and like to get a rise outa them but i try not to come off as an asshole and make ppl feel dumb. all that belittling towards ppl to me comes off really sallow.

again sorry about this bull shit and lets get back to LYNCH.
like i said before i hope he tops his last album.

Sep 30, 2002
i was just having a debate. i dont get mad at anything. zero is very opinionated and i can respect that he seems very smart also. but at the same time i fuck with ppl and like to get a rise outa them but i try not to come off as an asshole and make ppl feel dumb. all that belittling towards ppl to me comes off really sallow.

again sorry about this bull shit and lets get back to LYNCH.
like i said before i hope he tops his last album.
Wow sallow.