any ideas what lynch will sell his first week?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 7, 2004
cause im a fan of music and like to know things outside of just the music.like ive said befor music and MMA are two of my fav things to learn about. and with MMA its not just about fighting that interests me.

so yeah alot of ppl who are as big of fans of music as i am like to know info like this.
if that part of the music dosent interest you then post things you like.

dont bitch about it just cause you have no interest in it. this is the strange music forum it can revolve around anything to do with strange music.

Jan 20, 2007
man at my best buy this shit was hard to find, they only had it on some hidden rack that took me 10 minutes to find. wasnt just under brotha lynch section

Oct 6, 2008
hello, welcome to the strange forum. You are?

and answer me this riddler. Where are said homeless people going to watch this?
that back and forth was fuckin' hilarious...

I'd imagine it's a low number.. they pushed this as much as a fat bitch pushes her ass to the gym.. not much..

I imagine after his next album he'll leave Strange and assume his life as it was before.. but I hope I'm wrong.

Let's see..

My guess?

Less than 10,000

Jan 20, 2007
i'd say....he'd be lucky to get over 7k first week, due to the lack of exposure. DAAM had a much bigger buzz going, how much did that sell first week?
"The album debuted on the Billboard 200 chart at number 69 in its first week of release,[10] selling 7,900 copies.[11] It is his best debut on the charts since his 1997 album Loaded. Dinner and a Movie sold 3,100 copies in its second week of sales, bringing total sales to 11,000 copies"

dinner and a movie ^

May 7, 2008
didnt his first single sit on MTV for a long time ? wouldnt that make his sales slightly pimped up from his previous album on strange ? Not to mention all the people who didnt know much about him who only downloaded the mp3 of lynchs first strange release to find out the guy is awesome and pre ordered his next ? I think it will do slightly better..unless people find it a shit album lol

Nov 14, 2002
Well... People that like that shit in the 90's would be 35-40 years old, and hopefully they grew out of the whole "baby nuts" thing by now. It's kind of sad that he's still rapping that stupid shit anyway.

Grown ass man talkin' about eating baby nuts...

Jul 7, 2002
Well... People that like that shit in the 90's would be 35-40 years old, and hopefully they grew out of the whole "baby nuts" thing by now. It's kind of sad that he's still rapping that stupid shit anyway.

Grown ass man talkin' about eating baby nuts...
I was saying this the other day. I can still appreciate the music Lynch makes, but am I seriously supposed to be caught listening to this? I don't have anywhere near enough angst or rage against my parents to listen to this stuff anymore.

Mar 7, 2004
shit im almost 30 and i still love shit like this. LDS thats like saying you love horror movies your whole life and one day just cause your 30 you say to your self hey i don't like that sort of entertainment.n I understand some ppl do grow out of things. but when you got a cretin love for something age has nothing to do with it.

shit im still into ninja turtles and ghost busters for fuck sakes. do you think when your 60 your still gonna love rap music? shit ill love it just as much as i do rock, metal, blues or any type of music i grew up on.I may not listen to it as much.