any ideas what lynch will sell his first week?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
CHS is probably the best cd Strange Music ever released... and yall notice how the best song on the album is produced by Phonk Beta? cuz Lynch sounds better on Madesicc beats. alot of Strange beats are garbage... but im actually feelin some of them on DAAM and CHS. Tech picks horrible beats tho..

Jan 29, 2006
shit im almost 30 and i still love shit like this. LDS thats like saying you love horror movies your whole life and one day just cause your 30 you say to your self hey i don't like that sort of entertainment.n I understand some ppl do grow out of things. but when you got a cretin love for something age has nothing to do with it.

shit im still into ninja turtles and ghost busters for fuck sakes. do you think when your 60 your still gonna love rap music? shit ill love it just as much as i do rock, metal, blues or any type of music i grew up on.I may not listen to it as much.
im not sure why you chose to put LDS name in there as all he said is it would go triple cardboard.
CHS is probably the best cd Strange Music ever released... and yall notice how the best song on the album is produced by Phonk Beta? cuz Lynch sounds better on Madesicc beats. alot of Strange beats are garbage... but im actually feelin some of them on DAAM and CHS. Tech picks horrible beats tho..
and with a name like that why wouldnt you think its one of the best strange releases :ermm:

Aug 23, 2002
No, just no. I like lynch alot. You have got to be fuckin kidding me. This cd is subpar compared to some other shit that has released on strange... its true. The phonk beta beat was the best on the album though I'll give that one to you.

K.O.D, Everready, Killer,,, every tech cd released on strange, plus B.L.E.V.E. + Genius > Coathanga Strangla

But back on topic. I bet this cd will sell 9 to 10 just my guess. It got on mtv2 a couple times so i'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt

Jan 29, 2006
No, just no. I like lynch alot. You have got to be fuckin kidding me. This cd is subpar compared to some other shit that has been released on strange... its true. The phonk beta beat was the best on the album though I'll give that one to you.

K.O.D, Everready, Killer,,, every tech cd released on strange, plus B.L.E.V.E. + Genius > Coathanga Strangla

But back on topic. I bet this cd will sell 9 to 10 just my guess. It got on mtv2 a couple times so i'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt
id put CHS over the gates shit plate. lol

Nov 14, 2002
LDS thats like saying you love horror movies your whole life and one day just cause your 30 you say to your self hey i don't like that sort of entertainment.n
Comparing movies and music is somewhat absurd. Hundreds of people are involved in the making of a movie and it's a collaborative process. Listening to a record is listening to the collaborative effort of two or three people a shot.

Jason Voorhees is a supernatural character. BLH is an idiot with pig guts hanging out of his mouth that he paid the butcher 5 bucks for, for a photo shoot. It just isn't the same.

Mar 7, 2004
comparing movies to music is alot the same especially if it's in the forum of story telling.
it lets your mind make it's own picture of whats happening.

now lynch will never be as good at it as he was on siccness when it comes to story telling. but he can pain a picture pretty grew-some and detailed.and im sorry but thats very talented from my standpoint. make you more of an artist then someone using it as
a gimmick.

BLH plays a character in his music. if you dont like storytelling music then dont listen. calling him an idot just cause he dose crazy things like that for his fans sound pretty absurd to me. lol

Nov 14, 2002
comparing movies to music is alot the same especially if it's in the forum of story telling.
it lets your mind make it's own picture of whats happening.
How is that remotely the same? I would love to hear you explain to me how listening to BLH album is remotely the same as watching a movie.
Movies have visuals, a score, plot, story arch, numerous characters, extras, backgrounds, costumes, visual effects... (should I go on?) A fucking cd has some beats and one dude.

I mean, even if I took one step closer to what you're saying and compared a cd to a musical, it STILL wouldn't be close to the same. You'd basically be saying that if you listen to the soundtrack to Les Mis, it's the same as watching it in person. It's ridiculous.

but he can pain a picture pretty grew-some and detailed.and im sorry but thats very talented from my standpoint.
I'm not saying that everyone can be a writer, but it's not hard to paint a picture with words... especially when you repeat yourself for ten years.

BLH plays a character in his music. if you dont like storytelling music then dont listen. calling him an idot just cause he dose crazy things like that for his fans sound pretty absurd to me. lol
He's not an idiot because he "tells a story" in his music (even though it's the same fucking story every time), he's an idiot because of the wack story he tells. The imagery isn't even clever. Dude has perfectly clean animal guts coming out of his mouth... It doesn't make any fucking sense. Where in his "storytelling" does he talk about walking to a butcher shop and asking for a bag of pig guts so he can hold them in his mouth without chewing them or cutting them up to make it appear as if he was even going to eat them in the first place?

And he strangles people with coat-hangers? Ok then... That's practical. Does he walk around with a coat-hanger in his pocket all day? Does he walk around with it folded out, or does he unwind the thing before he kills someone? Why does he only wear a mask sometimes? Why is he a guy who eats baby nuts, gut, Utz chips, and whatever the fuck else 90% of the time, but on his mixtape he's Dave Chapelle at a gas station.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
shit im almost 30 and i still love shit like this. LDS thats like saying you love horror movies your whole life and one day just cause your 30 you say to your self hey i don't like that sort of entertainment.n I understand some ppl do grow out of things. but when you got a cretin love for something age has nothing to do with it.

shit im still into ninja turtles and ghost busters for fuck sakes. do you think when your 60 your still gonna love rap music? shit ill love it just as much as i do rock, metal, blues or any type of music i grew up on.I may not listen to it as much.
What on God's green Earth does your rant have to do with me?

You're addressing a guy that's currently wearing a Batman shirt and submitted a Batman/Joker themed painting last week in art class. I'm 26.

If that's not nerdy and immature enough for you to comprehend, then you're lost in translation somewhere.

EDIT* Oh, I see...

Feb 9, 2006
How is that remotely the same? I would love to hear you explain to me how listening to BLH album is remotely the same as watching a movie.
Movies have visuals, a score, plot, story arch, numerous characters, extras, backgrounds, costumes, visual effects... (should I go on?) A fucking cd has some beats and one dude.

I mean, even if I took one step closer to what you're saying and compared a cd to a musical, it STILL wouldn't be close to the same. You'd basically be saying that if you listen to the soundtrack to Les Mis, it's the same as watching it in person. It's ridiculous.

I'm not saying that everyone can be a writer, but it's not hard to paint a picture with words... especially when you repeat yourself for ten years.

He's not an idiot because he "tells a story" in his music (even though it's the same fucking story every time), he's an idiot because of the wack story he tells. The imagery isn't even clever. Dude has perfectly clean animal guts coming out of his mouth... It doesn't make any fucking sense. Where in his "storytelling" does he talk about walking to a butcher shop and asking for a bag of pig guts so he can hold them in his mouth without chewing them or cutting them up to make it appear as if he was even going to eat them in the first place?

And he strangles people with coat-hangers? Ok then... That's practical. Does he walk around with a coat-hanger in his pocket all day? Does he walk around with it folded out, or does he unwind the thing before he kills someone? Why does he only wear a mask sometimes? Why is he a guy who eats baby nuts, gut, Utz chips, and whatever the fuck else 90% of the time, but on his mixtape he's Dave Chapelle at a gas station.
He's an idiot for the whack stories he writes? He doesn't make fucking sense? His lyrical ability alone proves his talent, whether you like the content or not. He's an idiot because he always writes about the same shit? Your an idiot for fucking writing 13,000 fucking posts on the same goddamn message board.

Nov 14, 2002
He's an idiot for the whack stories he writes? He doesn't make fucking sense? His lyrical ability alone proves his talent, whether you like the content or not. He's an idiot because he always writes about the same shit? Your an idiot for fucking writing 13,000 fucking posts on the same goddamn message board.
Reeding Comprehenshun -1

Sep 30, 2002
Truth be told, I am a Lynch fan. Truth be told, until we see something different he is one dimensional. Truth be told, he says he has different styles and content. Truth be told it is 28 years later and he hasn't debuted them yet. Truth be told, I hope he does it soon, because truth be told I am getting a little bored with the content.

Jan 29, 2006
you sound like this emo chick i know. I'll tell you the same thing I tell her. CALM DOWN EMO IT WILL BE OK.