any ideas what lynch will sell his first week?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
daam was aight minus the hook he jacked from doomsday. Chs ain't doin it for me. Seven came with some sick beats but lynch is half steppin with this one. Shit still rhymes with shit lol an not one track actually has any direction. Features were sick tho

Big step back from lynch by inch IMO

Apr 25, 2002
daam was aight minus the hook he jacked from doomsday. Chs ain't doin it for me. Seven came with some sick beats but lynch is half steppin with this one. Shit still rhymes with shit lol an not one track actually has any direction. Features were sick tho

Big step back from lynch by inch IMO
I Disagree 100%. A step back from LBI? Everything about CHS is exponentially better than LBI

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Well I guess that CoatHangaStrangla will be pissed cuz Lynch said Seven is his favorite producer.....which is obvious cuz he did most of the beats on CHS, Lynch said he'll be the only producer for Halloween Night, and Seven said he started shit for Mannibalector.....
Not mad at all son.... I love the Lynch releases on Strange Music so far! I cant stop listening to CHS!
I just hope since he'll have money now he will release these damn Madesicc albums like G-Macc's album The Opera, Gas Station 2, The Meat Market Vol.1, another Phonk Beta solo hopfully, and that Brotha Lynch & G-Macc present: The Swastika Project... Phonk Beta is gonna come back watch!

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I Disagree 100%. A step back from LBI? Everything about CHS is exponentially better than LBI
I disagree with both oh yall... Lynch By Inch is just about as good as CHS.... but that my opinion... Lynch is one of my favorite rappers, the only Lynch cd's i dont ever play anymore is The New Season, Blocc Movement, Nigga Deep, and 24 Deep. Even tho all those albums are sicc i just dont play em anymore.
and Uthanzium vol. 1 and 2 was strait garbage! only about 3-4 good songs on each album.

im fucked up thats why im rambiling on about nothing really

Oct 25, 2006
When you're a Tech groupie, you're a fag.
When you're a Lynch groupie, you're a gangster.
Lol.

Seriously though, I don't get what it is you guys are loving about this album in terms of Lynch's lyrics. When DAAM came out, it actually sounded like a new Lynch was born, but now this album sounds like the leftovers of DAAM. There's no evolution in the lyrics, so it's basically the same album over again. There was a new Lynch sound going on, but it's already overstayed it's welcome. I know this is supposed to be some three album epic LOTR-esque story, but he's just not saying anything at all over the tracks. He just talks about random acts of malevolence.

Also, have you noticed that the videos make no sense? There's shit going on in the video but Lynch's lyricism in relation to that? I don't see it.

I sure hope Lynch can do better on the third album, he's got the beats to back him up, but he needs something fresh. The slaughterhouse lyrics are old already. He's developed a nice flow, and with some good lyrics that don't repeat themselves constantly, he could turn out something really entertaining. I thought Meat was a step in the right direction. He should do more storytelling songs like that.

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
I take it back this shits raw...been bumpin it all week...lyrics a little simple at times but the flow and beats make up for it....shits sick though can't wait for The next one.