Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

kon/AOV

🔫☠️🎃VALLEJO VET🎃🔫☠️
Aug 20, 2006
EAST VALLEJO 707
www.facebook.com
Damn i jus upgraded from the eris to to motarola droid for verizon. N lost all my apps, name off sum must have apps. N y the fuck can i not manualy sync each contact in my phone book w my facebook friends for pics n bdays? I synced it how it lets u thru fb but 95% off my contacts still dont show the pics or nutin. Ne1 elsehave this prob n how u fix it?

Jul 4, 2009
what apps have you made? Anything I can download in the market place?
Hacky sack Screen crack prank, bobble darth LOL I know, Soccer droid and Screen crack.

Im mostly a hacker though if you know what I mean.
Currently Im having a friend show me how to compile an entire ROM image from nothing but the source tree. So Youll be using 4SidedDie's 3.0 pretty soon lol

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I'm a skinner, i used to make a grip of themes for spb mobile shell and htc home screen since i was a huge winmo user and I do graphics. I havn't had time to learn how to skin for droid, but I will be doing so quite soon when I get some time.

Dec 4, 2006
I'm on my HTC hero...thanks ya. This phone is raw.
oh shit..you got the hero?

dude...you should root your htc hero and slap a new ROM on it..

if you do root your phone and put a new rom, get the Fresh 1.1 ROM or TTG ROM and flash Gumbo Kernel beta project + RAM hack..

your phone will be hella fast and the battery will last you more..

Feb 23, 2004
well fellas after im done wit my t-mobile contract in a couple months,also a huge upgrade from still using my BB curve for so long.. i was thinking of getting that nexus 1....but now that i found out about MOTOROLA MOTOROI that was release in korea..now its gonna release in the US sometime in march...cant wait this here should take out that icrap away lol check it out>>>http://www.engadget.com/2010/01/19/motorola-motoroi-coming-to-usa-in-march/

Jul 4, 2009
I have no idea, but it doesnt even appear to be launching with any carrier in March, maybe itll come to the USA for the FCC to inspect it in March but I dont see anything about any carrier having this phone as of right now.
it'll probbably be out for Tmobile though