Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2008
check tisi android phone discussion, i came across on robocops twitter.

robocop: what is up you hot bundle of curvacious wires?
rosie from the jetsons: well, hello there, what kind of hardware are you carrying underneath all that composite fiber aluminum sheath?
robocop: ive got a 2gxrp34 cam quad rod thrust, that bulges out of my lower frame in .9 milliseconds.
rosie: ohhh, robo, let me lube myself up with some silicone lubricant, otherwise we might rust ourselves away in lust.
robo: hurry up robeezy, my wires on my rod,might cause me to fire off too many electrons too early. damn fuckin labs havent gotten my unit corrected.

Jul 4, 2009
when is the next iphone software update suppose to come out..?

teh google didnt have anything for me..
This is android discussion not iphone discussion, plus Android will completely blow iphone OS, Windows mobile, and web os OUT THE WATER!
Which means idgaffffff bout apple.
check tisi android phone discussion, i came across on robocops twitter.

robocop: what is up you hot bundle of curvacious wires?
rosie from the jetsons: well, hello there, what kind of hardware are you carrying underneath all that composite fiber aluminum sheath?
robocop: ive got a 2gxrp34 cam quad rod thrust, that bulges out of my lower frame in .9 milliseconds.
rosie: ohhh, robo, let me lube myself up with some silicone lubricant, otherwise we might rust ourselves away in lust.
robo: hurry up robeezy, my wires on my rod,might cause me to fire off too many electrons too early. damn fuckin labs havent gotten my unit corrected.
...You need to get pinked real soon..

Dec 4, 2006
2.1 won't be available for another 4-5 months....but for now, you should root your phone and use the Fresh 1.1 ROM ..it's really nice and fast..

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Android apps look cool. You don't have to send them through google to get them accepted like iphone apps have to clear through apple. With droid you can sign your app with a security key that you create yourself. That's pretty cool... and somewhat dumb.

Need your banking information stolen and your funds taken out of your first tech credit union account?
you guessed it...... theres an app for that.

12.22.09 Rogue Android Smartphone app created
We recently learned that a fraudster developed a rogue Android Smartphone app. It creates a shell of mobile banking apps that tries to gain access to a consumer’s financial information.

Droid09 launched this phishing attack from the Android Marketplace and it’s since been removed. It’s called phishing because scammers go fishing for information about you or your financial account that may be used for identity theft.

Please note that this attack didn’t target First Tech accounts. Accessing your First Tech account from your phone’s web browser is completely secure.

If you did download the Droid09 app, please remove it from your phone and take it to your mobile provider to ensure it’s completely removed.

As a reminder, we don’t currently have an app for the Android phone.
http://www.firsttechcu.com/home/security/fraud/security_fraud.html

Jul 4, 2009
There are some things that u can fuck with that arent like that. Theres only one thing I need to do with my bank and thats just text it, I dont need an app for that. qq111q

Mar 8, 2008
This is android discussion not iphone discussion, plus Android will completely blow iphone OS, Windows mobile, and web os OUT THE WATER!
Which means idgaffffff bout apple.

...You need to get pinked real soon..
who gives a shit if this is an Android discussion or not..
you may be slow in the head but this is the siccness, NO thread ever stays on topic..

unless theres tiddies n pussu involved..