All Bullshit Aside, Who Are The REAL hot artists in the NW????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
B

Bosko

It's funny that people take criticism, and get defensive. I'm just trying to get people's honest opinions on who they think are the deserving labels of credit in the NW.

I'm just getting tired of some of the NW artists and labels making music just get by. This is not a diss to anyone, it is just a question to the public.

And in terms of peoples music, I have listened to alot of NW music. I have worked with alot more NW artists then most of you know, and give the NW alot of credit. I have heard alot of bad music from our region, and I have heard alot of good music, and I just wanted to ask a question, and see what people thought.

I'm not trying to shit on people, but there is some questionable music that gets posted on here, and I wonder how people could give it credit. Here are some of the NW artists and labels that I respect:

Jus Family Records
Bow Wow Records
Eastside Records
Street Level Records
Pointside Records
Stuck Under The Needle Records
Jasiri Media Group
Hogg N Doggn Records
2 Real Records
Highside Records(Shaolin & Certifyd)
Deuce 8 Records
and few more

I am not stupid or ignorant to what goes on in the NW. If you can't take the heat, then get out the frying pan. Sorry if I hurt some delicate feelings. It is time for the NW to step up to the plate, and jump this shit off. That is what I want to see happen. I represent the NW, and sure I have done more then others, but I still have a ways to go. However, I am entitled to my opinion, and my thoughts on music. And to those of you that feel as though I am talking to you, if your music is sub-par, then you might want to think about improvement.

I'm tired of hearing some of the stuff that people think is tight, and it really isn't. This is just my thoughts.

But back to the real point of this post. Who are the ones, that have what it takes to make it? All bullshit aside.

May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
I don't know why folx got all butt hurt, he was askin a pretty legit question in my eyes.

Anyways, I haven't heard too much music from the NW but I gotta say:

Street Level
Jus Family
Bombay
Gettin Greedy
Hoggin N Doggin
Bow Wow
Eastside

Felony & Unknown Territory in my opinion are comin up in this game.

There's probably some that I'm missin but I haven't heard a whole bunch music from the NW yet.

Later!!

Nov 7, 2003
www.myspace.com
THIS WILL SEE IF ANYBODY HAD A REAL RELEASE BEFO. LOG ON TO WWW.ARTISTDIRECT.COM AND PUT THE NAME IN THE SEARCH BOX. THIS WILL TELL YOU THE ARTIST RELEASE OR WHAT OTHER MUSIC THE ARTIST HAVE DONE... HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS POST BUT I WANT TO PUT YOU CATS UP ON THIS...............

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
Yeah check shit out

ESRMUSIC said:
THIS WILL SEE IF ANYBODY HAD A REAL RELEASE BEFO. LOG ON TO WWW.ARTISTDIRECT.COM AND PUT THE NAME IN THE SEARCH BOX. THIS WILL TELL YOU THE ARTIST RELEASE OR WHAT OTHER MUSIC THE ARTIST HAVE DONE... HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS POST BUT I WANT TO PUT YOU CATS UP ON THIS...............
Go there and search for "Da Ghetto Baby"
www.artistdirect.com

B

Bosko

@ Sick Wid It

I think that that was a very thorough break down of what I am talking about. I think that everyone needs to understand that, and stop getting into their feelings. I am talking about making music that will go beyond the NW, and get some love outside of this forum. It's time for the NW to get some real shit on the map and people to talkin and respectin the region and the artists that are in it. Just my take people. But again, he is more then on point with my feelings.