All Bullshit Aside, Who Are The REAL hot artists in the NW????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2003
Bosko said:
I have been seeing people post artists on here, that I have either never heard of in the NW, or aren't really deserving of any credit at all. I am wondering what makes some of these aritsts on peoples lists the best in the NW?

It seems that beyond this message board, some of these aritsts have never really done anything. I am wondering what is the criteria for being judged one of the best in the NW??

Is it sub-par rapping?
Is it sub-par production?
Is it horrible graphic design?

I would just like to know. I think that there are only a couple of labels from the NW that deserve any props, and the rest need to be thrown to the side.

Tell me your thoughts, and you feel makes some of these labels worthy of your props. You can list the label, and then list the reason why.

I am very curious.......
first niggaz need 2 stop sayin HOT cuz that shit is played out.

but now 2 answer your question.there's a few tight artists in tacoma,seattle,& portland that really puts it down.heres my list

cool nutz & some of his folkelz
mr.dog & mac money
gangsta nutt
fts
smurf/GOTM
young krime
& a few other but im not gonna name all them

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
Re: Re: Re: All Bullshit Aside, Who Are The REAL hot artists in the NW????

Sick Wid It said:
Helping people is a good thing to do from time to time but keep in mind that an investment yielding little or no return is generally a bad investment.
REAL TALK...

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
tadou said:
I can sell 3 units a month and have enough for a credit card payment. Thats no mansion, but its no chump change either.
You must be buyin cracker jacks on your credit card....lol.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Sick Wid It said:

Put it this way.... just because a cat can make shots on a basketball court, doesn't mean he's NBA material. And at the end of the day, it's all about BUSINESS.

Dec 18, 2002
@ Bosko-If you dont know who the "hot" artists are, why the fuck do you think you can speak on whos garbage or not? Because they havent worked with you yet or because they havent "made it big"? And how the fuck are you gunna ask for peoples opinions on the best labels, everyone has a different opinion, so get off your high chair, come the fuck up to the 206 and invest some time in northwest artists.

@Bammer-you cant find one northwest artist promotin? you dont see flyers anywhere? its probly cuz you never leave the house dood, your tellin me you never been mobbin around west seattle junction and been approached by a rapper trying to sell his cd? or downtown and theres a dood hustlin his rap up and down the block? you havent seen the v.o.h.t flyers when their cd came out of the Central District? you just dont get out much i think.

^^^Have knowledge on the NW before you speak on the NW

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Re: Re: Re: All Bullshit Aside, Who Are The REAL hot artists in the NW????

Sick Wid It said:

Helping people is a good thing to do from time to time but keep in mind that an investment yielding little or no return is generally a bad investment.

This is the realest shit I've heard on here in a minute...

~Much is to be said for the up and coming... everyone starts somewhere... and its the "up and coming" thats buying your product~

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
KrypticFlowz said:

This has nothing to do with me....But uh, I bet Bammer knows 10 times as much as you do about the NW rap/hip-hop scene....So know about WHO you speak on before you speak on them...:rolleyes:

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
KrypticFlowz said:
@ Bosko-If you dont know who the "hot" artists are, why the fuck do you think you can speak on whos garbage or not? Because they havent worked with you yet or because they havent "made it big"? And how the fuck are you gunna ask for peoples opinions on the best labels, everyone has a different opinion, so get off your high chair, come the fuck up to the 206 and invest some time in northwest artists.

@Bammer-you cant find one northwest artist promotin? you dont see flyers anywhere? its probly cuz you never leave the house dood, your tellin me you never been mobbin around west seattle junction and been approached by a rapper trying to sell his cd? or downtown and theres a dood hustlin his rap up and down the block? you havent seen the v.o.h.t flyers when their cd came out of the Central District? you just dont get out much i think.

Try reading my reply again,and post something that makes sence.
The junction...lol

Aug 20, 2003
BOSKO MAKEING IT BIG WHO THE FUCK IS BOSKO? HOW ARE YOU GOING TO TALK DOWN ON FOOLS THAT ARE STARTING OUT IN THE BUSNIESS.THIS IS A GOOD WAY TO FUCK OFF YOUR LIMITED FAN BASE.ARNT YOU A UNDERGROUND ARTIST STILL TRYING TO BREAK OUT YOUR SELF.IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN THE GAME AWHILE,NETWORKING IS THE KEY,YOUR ALREADY BURNING BRIDGES.

Apr 14, 2003
I'm just trying to do my thing, soak game from cats who been there and learn somethin new every day.. thats why I be talkin to cats like Kaoz206 and Bullet because i'm tryin to learn somethin new to help me come up and shit... i put a lot of time into this shit... right now i have very little free time because what im doing is tryna get my ass to graduate from high school, workin on my music, and going to work 3 days a week, makin that small amount of money so that i can invest more into my music that i be making, trying to make my shit as dope as can be for cats like yall to bump in your system... shit man, if the money comes, ill love it... but if it doesnt im still gonna do my thang and keep it real in and out of the studio...

Peace

Apr 14, 2003
and yeah I'm STILL trying to come up, being 16 yall might underestimate a cat like me, but yall know this shit takes time when you gotta work for everything u gettin.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Bro...

D'struction said:
and yeah I'm STILL trying to come up, being 16 yall might underestimate a cat like me, but yall know this shit takes time when you gotta work for everything u gettin.
Yer doin' it all wrong, drop out of school and sell drugs to somebody who has a nice studio, then you get on their label and use the drug money for Spinning G-Unit Chain Pieces!!!

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ FUCKIN RIGHT DOGGIE. EVEN 1500 FOR 1000 CDS X $10 A PIECE, THATS 15000, MINUS 1500, FOR A $13500 PROFIT!!!! FREE GAME FROM THE UPCOMING $500 12 PAGE PAMPLET....HOLLA.

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
You have to read through how much nonsense just to hear any real game being spit. When people gonna say some positive or productive as shit, cuz the fatmouthing people is doing really needs a moderator to moderate this bitch ass shit.

Nov 7, 2003
www.myspace.com
A REAL RELEASE

A REAL RELEASE. AND SONGS THAT ARE NOT JUST RESPECTED WHERE YOUR FROM. AND GETTING A CHECK UP FRONT AND AFTER A RELEASE....... ITS MORE THAN JUST WHAT YOUR HOMIE TELL YOU. ITS THE SHIT WHEN YOU CAN TOUR AND ROCK OTHER CITYS..