All 6's and 7's Best Buy Exclusive

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
so the updated info is that the exclusive is that you will get an exclusive download to 3 tracks. boo!!! we all will download regardless if we get the exclusive or not. was hoping for a bonus disc.

Tech N9ne
Best Buy® Exclusive

When you order this deluxe edition of All 6's and 7's, you'll get to download three unreleased bonus tracks from Tech N9ne.

Bonus tracks:

* "Face Paint"
* "Give It Up"
* "Rock and Roll Ni**a"

Download instructions will arrive in the package with the CD. While supplies last.

Jun 22, 2007
so the updated info is that the exclusive is that you will get an exclusive download to 3 tracks. boo!!! we all will download regardless if we get the exclusive or not. was hoping for a bonus disc.

Tech N9ne
Best Buy® Exclusive

When you order this deluxe edition of All 6's and 7's, you'll get to download three unreleased bonus tracks from Tech N9ne.

Bonus tracks:

* "Face Paint"
* "Give It Up"
* "Rock and Roll Ni**a"

Download instructions will arrive in the package with the CD. While supplies last.
So those are the Best Buy bonus songs...wonder what the others are.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
The regular version will be $9.99.

The "exclusive version" will be $14.99. That's $5 for 3 songs that weren't good enough (?) to make the final cut anyway.

No thanks.

They better stock up on both version. I'll be annoyed if they only have the exclusive version.

Jun 22, 2007
The regular version will be $9.99.

The "exclusive version" will be $14.99. That's $5 for 3 songs that weren't good enough (?) to make the final cut anyway.

No thanks.

They better stock up on both version. I'll be annoyed if they only have the exclusive version.
Alot of times with Tech and Strange, some of the bonus tracks are better than some of the tracks on the album...But I understand not wanting to pay that when you can just download them.

Jan 6, 2006
and that's what most of us will do, just DOWNLOAD em. fuck paying extra for a download card crap. we all will download em for free. ill just cop the fye DVD exclusive version instead. if it was a bonus disc like a strange music library then hell yeah i wouldnt mind shellin out extra loot.