All 6's and 7's Best Buy Exclusive

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
looks like 6's and 7's will get the Best Buy Exclusive treatment. you'll get to download 3 tracks not on the album.... boo... was hoping for a bonus disc etc.... we all will download this regardless if we get the exclusive or not.

Tech N9ne
Best Buy® Exclusive

When you order this deluxe edition of All 6's and 7's, you'll get to download three unreleased bonus tracks from Tech N9ne.

Bonus tracks:

* "Face Paint"
* "Give It Up"
* "Rock and Roll Ni**a"

Download instructions will arrive in the package with the CD. While supplies last.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/All+6'S...=2223109&skuId=2716718&st=tech n9ne&lp=4&cp=1

Jan 20, 2007
tech said each store gonna have a different bonus tracks

fye
best buy
itunes

all gonna have different bonus tracks

Jan 16, 2007
id rather pay the 14.99 at best buy and get it on my BB Mastercard and get 4 times the points for my reward zone than pay 18.XX from strange
28 after shipping........i might have to cancel my preorder too......i mean they still havent even emailed me the FANS song as promised.........

Jan 20, 2007
28 after shipping........i might have to cancel my preorder too......i mean they still havent even emailed me the FANS song as promised.........
they dont email it to you...you have to download it..goto the strange music store log in. goto my account and click the order and details and shit and find the download

Jan 8, 2006
damn. why people being so stingy about paying a few bucks extra from the Strange Store??? People say the same thing after EVERY release.

Strange realizes this fact its more expensive.... isn't that why they try to sweeten the deal with the T-shirt and the autographed CD?? my god....It's not that bad of a deal for the pre-order

Jun 12, 2005
If it cost too much for you to pre-order.... DON'T! End of argument. You know how much its going to be before you hit purchase.

Yea $28 is high but I still got it I'm supporting the artist. Some one has to make up the cost from the poor album sales of Cognito.