All 6's and 7's Best Buy Exclusive

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
If it cost too much for you to pre-order.... DON'T! End of argument. You know how much its going to be before you hit purchase.

Yea $28 is high but I still got it I'm supporting the artist. Some one has to make up the cost from the poor album sales of Cognito.
Once again, it's not the price of the album that's the problem.
THe problem is that Strange tries to tack on a 10+ dollar shipping fee for whatever reason.

Jan 16, 2007
Isnt it 2.99 if u send it as media mail?

I don't care about the price whatsoever, I care about the fact I'm paying more but getting hoed on the bonus tracks....I mean ill download him regardless but if theres an extra cd I'd.like to have it

Dec 2, 2007
Shipping is ridiculous its not like they fucking bring it to you personally. It probably costs 3 bucks to ship it UPS considering it weighs basically nothing even in a box.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
I don't ever fuck with the pre-orders. Don't care about the 'graphs if I didn't get it from Tech in person. The shirt designs are hit or miss, but I certainly favor black shirts over white anyway. A sticker is coo but still... And I don't download songs really, someone always YouTube's the track anyway. Plus, I save on Strange's shipping, and I don't have to add to the "Did anyone else still not get their pre-orders yet??" threads on TRTN.

BTW, Hot Topic's sale price will be 9.99 but I don't believe they have an exclusive version.

Nov 14, 2002
I have, but it's a girls clothing store now... Oh and if you need a Weezy T-Shirt, somehow Hot Topic has turned into the place to find that sort of shit.

But don't bother going there if you need a Manson shirt.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
If there was ever a time where Hot Topic was better, it was back when it was pseudo-Goth and the interior of the stores were a bit darker.

They went and remodeled, started using brighter lights, and started becoming an "alternative" version of Claire's. That actually sells select Rap cd's and shirts now.

Nov 7, 2006
FYE will have a bonus DVD and a free poster. the posters came in yesterday and they kinda look like the album cover but he doesnt have the scorpion thing on and it's more of a close up of him. it's also a big poster. i'll scoop one up so i can take pics of it for the forum.

Jan 29, 2006
FYE will have a bonus DVD and a free poster. the posters came in yesterday and they kinda look like the album cover but he doesnt have the scorpion thing on and it's more of a close up of him. it's also a big poster. i'll scoop one up so i can take pics of it for the forum.
dvd??