Al Davis' letter to Lane Kiffin- Sept. 12, 2008

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
Props to Al Davis for running thangs the way he wants to run them. If you don't like it then bounce, sucka-butt!

you need help brotha.... them hydrolics messin' with yo peanut son.
Why dont you bounce fake two year raider fan Aarron brooks dont play for "Us" real raider fans anymore. You give fans of other teams more ammo then any other person on the siccness to talk shit with your halfwit retarded commets. Just sit down well real Raider fans talk football with real fans of other teams bandwagon billy!

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
as a raider fan...it was a sorry ass way al let kiffin go. he fucc'd up on that one, if he wants to coach then fucc'n coach quit hiring yes men or ppl he thinks will be yes men.

the raider dynasty has been slowly dying since 2002 when tampa kicc'd ass all over the field....it was dying b4 that but as a fan i refused to admit it...as long as al is majority owner, they will never be what they once were....a feared and respected dynasty

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Why dont you bounce fake two year raider fan Aarron brooks dont play for "Us" real raider fans anymore. You give fans of other teams more ammo then any other person on the siccness to talk shit with your halfwit retarded commets. Just sit down well real Raider fans talk football with real fans of other teams bandwagon billy!

Awww shut up. You sound like a woman on the rag or somethin'.... We can go heads up on football anyday and anyway (battle of predictions, Madden, real life football). It's whatever. I'd school you sucka butt.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
LOL @ Jim Plunkett on SportsCenter right now, when asked if Al was to blame for the Raiders being so horrible, saying that Al would have to take most of the blame, making ''most, if not ALL decisions for the organization."

There's an ''OG RAIDER" for you. :hurt:

The team has improved from last year, and I'm not going to suck Tom Cable or Al Davis' dick like other people if they win a couple more games this year.

We should have kept Lane.

Jun 1, 2002
Can we get some real Raider fan's opinion on this?
YES:

IMO THEY WERE BOTH A PART OF THE PROBLEM. OBVIOUSLY AL AND HIS EGO/PRIDE IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM THE RAIDERS FACE AS AN ORGANIZATION. THIS LETTER PROVES HOWEVER, THAT AL WAS LOOKING FOR A WAY TO RESOLVE THE SITUATION WITHOUT FIRING KIFFIN. KIFFIN KNEW WHAT IT WAS WHEN HE CAME TO OAKLAND. IF HE WANTED COMPLETE AND UTTER AUTONOMY THAN HE SHOULD NOT HAVE TAKEN THIS JOB. YOU CAN TELL THAT AL WAS WILLING TO GIVE KIFFIN MORE AUTONOMY THAN HE HAD GIVEN COACHES IN THE PAST BECAUSE HE IS GETTING DESPERATE TO WIN. I THINK IN THE BACK OF HIS MIND HE KNOWS THAT HE NEEDS TO COMPROMISE IN ORDER TO SUCCEED.

IMO KIFFIN WENT ABOUT THINGS IN THE WRONG WAY. RATHER THAN ATTACKING AL THROUGH THE MEDIA INDIRECTLY, HE SHOULD HAVE WENT TO AL AND VOICED HIS ISSUES. THIS WAS THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMELS BACK. AL IS BIG ON LOYALTY AND KIFFIN COMMITTED A MAJOR SIN IN AL’S EYES BY PURSUING THE JOB AT ARKANSAS LAST SEASON. HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH AL WAS STRAINED EVER SINCE THEN, AND THAT IS KIFFIN’S FAULT AND KIFFIN’S ONLY.

I THINK AFTER KIFFIN DID THAT HE FELT ASHAMED AND PROBABLY ASSUMED THAT AL ALLREADY HATED HIM AND WAS GOING TO FIRE HIM. HE WAS WRONG. AL FELT BETRAYED BUT WAS WILLING TO PUT HIS FEELINGS ASIDE IN AN ATEMPT TO WORK IT OUT.

KIFFIN MADE THE DECISION FOR AL. HE DIDN’T WANT TO COACH HERE ANY LONGER BUT HE WASN’T GOING TO QUIT AND FORFIT HIS MONEY. HE FORCED AL’S HAND BY ATTACKING THE ORGANIZATION THROUGH THE MEDIA.

ONLY TIME WILL TELL IF KIFFIN CAN REALLY BE A GOOD COACH IN THIS LEAGUE. THE FACT THAT AL IS SO DAMN CONTROLING IS THE REASON WHY WE CAN’T ATTRACT A GOOD/ESTABLISHED COACH INTO OAKLAND. MOST OF THE BLAME FOR THE RAIDERS DOING SO BAD LIES WITH AL.

BUT ON THIS PARTICULAR ISSUE: THEY ARE BOTH TO BLAME.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Good post S1... now that's coming from a real cat period, not just a Raider fan who claims he's been through it all (been a fan for x-amount of years, tatts on the back, been a fan since 5 years old) and blah blah blah. Way to comment on this situation without having a biased view point!

Apr 5, 2003
YES:

IMO THEY WERE BOTH A PART OF THE PROBLEM. OBVIOUSLY AL AND HIS EGO/PRIDE IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM THE RAIDERS FACE AS AN ORGANIZATION. THIS LETTER PROVES HOWEVER, THAT AL WAS LOOKING FOR A WAY TO RESOLVE THE SITUATION WITHOUT FIRING KIFFIN. KIFFIN KNEW WHAT IT WAS WHEN HE CAME TO OAKLAND. IF HE WANTED COMPLETE AND UTTER AUTONOMY THAN HE SHOULD NOT HAVE TAKEN THIS JOB. YOU CAN TELL THAT AL WAS WILLING TO GIVE KIFFIN MORE AUTONOMY THAN HE HAD GIVEN COACHES IN THE PAST BECAUSE HE IS GETTING DESPERATE TO WIN. I THINK IN THE BACK OF HIS MIND HE KNOWS THAT HE NEEDS TO COMPROMISE IN ORDER TO SUCCEED.

IMO KIFFIN WENT ABOUT THINGS IN THE WRONG WAY. RATHER THAN ATTACKING AL THROUGH THE MEDIA INDIRECTLY, HE SHOULD HAVE WENT TO AL AND VOICED HIS ISSUES. THIS WAS THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMELS BACK. AL IS BIG ON LOYALTY AND KIFFIN COMMITTED A MAJOR SIN IN AL’S EYES BY PURSUING THE JOB AT ARKANSAS LAST SEASON. HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH AL WAS STRAINED EVER SINCE THEN, AND THAT IS KIFFIN’S FAULT AND KIFFIN’S ONLY.

I THINK AFTER KIFFIN DID THAT HE FELT ASHAMED AND PROBABLY ASSUMED THAT AL ALLREADY HATED HIM AND WAS GOING TO FIRE HIM. HE WAS WRONG. AL FELT BETRAYED BUT WAS WILLING TO PUT HIS FEELINGS ASIDE IN AN ATEMPT TO WORK IT OUT.

KIFFIN MADE THE DECISION FOR AL. HE DIDN’T WANT TO COACH HERE ANY LONGER BUT HE WASN’T GOING TO QUIT AND FORFIT HIS MONEY. HE FORCED AL’S HAND BY ATTACKING THE ORGANIZATION THROUGH THE MEDIA.

ONLY TIME WILL TELL IF KIFFIN CAN REALLY BE A GOOD COACH IN THIS LEAGUE. THE FACT THAT AL IS SO DAMN CONTROLING IS THE REASON WHY WE CAN’T ATTRACT A GOOD/ESTABLISHED COACH INTO OAKLAND. MOST OF THE BLAME FOR THE RAIDERS DOING SO BAD LIES WITH AL.

BUT ON THIS PARTICULAR ISSUE: THEY ARE BOTH TO BLAME.
Great post. It's always been a dream of mine to own an NFL franchise but now I'm starting to 2nd guess it seeing all the bullshit these owners go thru with players and coaches.

Nov 7, 2002
Shut up tony fake as fan. Good post Solitary I do agree Kiffin fucked up by going to the media but I bet he knew he was on his way out and said fuck it going down swinging. Never said Kiffin was the next coming of christ but he is the best coach we have had since gruden and wish he could have stuck around longer but no need to cry over it cuz Kiffins fired and Cables the coach and thats that. Just because im a Raider fan doesnt mean I have to believe what Al Davis says cuz his a liar if you want to know when his lieing well just wait till his mouth is moving then you'll know. Davis did all this so he could get out of paying Kiffin the second coach he has now stiffed. Hard to get any good coach to come to oakland with an owner like Davis. Shit even when we had a good coach Gruden he was only in oakland three years then when he wanted more control so Davis ran him out of town. Davis has hired all these coaches so I blame him for making so many bad choices. I just want a stable coaching staff and the raiders to move forward being at the bottom of the AFC West is getting old as fuck its been five years when is shit going to get better.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
and I'm not going to suck Tom Cable or Al Davis' dick like other people if they win a couple more games this year..
Ewwwww... then who's are you going to suck? That doesn't sound right man... Save that kind of talk for the Niner threads. You, Chree, and Impalas need to go to the sista's side of the siccness and create threads about that. That kind of talk doesn't belong in Raider threads!

We should have kept Lane.
Why when the dude didn't want to be here? He did everything in his power to get canned. Peep S1's post about Kiffin and what he said about him.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Shut up tony fake as fan. Good post Solitary I do agree Kiffin fucked up by going to the media but I bet he knew he was on his way out and said fuck it going down swinging. Never said Kiffin was the next coming of christ but he is the best coach we have had since gruden and wish he could have stuck around longer but no need to cry over it cuz Kiffins fired and Cables the coach and thats that. Just because im a Raider fan doesnt mean I have to believe what Al Davis says cuz his a liar if you want to know when his lieing well just wait till his mouth is moving then you'll know. Davis did all this so he could get out of paying Kiffin the second coach he has now stiffed. Hard to get any good coach to come to oakland with an owner like Davis. Shit even when we had a good coach Gruden he was only in oakland three years then when he wanted more control so Davis ran him out of town. Davis has hired all these coaches so I blame him for making so many bad choices. I just want a stable coaching staff and the raiders to move forward being at the bottom of the AFC West is getting old as fuck its been five years when is shit going to get better.
You shut up punk! Kiffin ain't all that... what did he do that makes him the best coach that we had since Gruden?

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Fuck u tony... I knew u were coming at me i n your lil comment. U run your mouth on here about shit u happend to thumb through and wanna jump all on davis' dick and fire kiffin bullshit solitary was givin his take on the situation and he had sum good points. U can partialy blame kiffin . His unexperiance showed on the way he went about the situation.. And the way al runs the team is common knowledge to us "just raider fans" but that don't mean its right. Look at the history al is fuckin us up ....

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
@ECOSE, I never had a problem with you and I never mentioned your name in my posts towards folks I don't like. Don't you think I would have included your name too? You stupid mf, think about it before you reply with another dumbass statement. You ain't nobody! But since you want to put yourself in the mix, fuck you too punk!

Nov 7, 2002
You shut up punk! Kiffin ain't all that... what did he do that makes him the best coach that we had since Gruden?
Cuz at least this team isn't falling apart at the seams and it looks like were are finally getting better. Anybody with two eyes can see he was doing a good job with the players. His beef was with Al Davis not the players. And get the sand out of vagina saints fan.