Al Davis' letter to Lane Kiffin- Sept. 12, 2008

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Yup hope all the best for Cable just hate when we get a coach that seems to be turning the team in the right direction Al alway has to stick his nose in there and let his ego be felt by the Head Coach and players. Al said he understands there was going to be a learning curve with Kiffin as he was young Coach but shit how long did Al give him one year. Takes teams years rebuild under a stable coaching staff to turn around a franchise most times and Al expects everything fix in one year with all the drama he adds its just laughable. Al has this Attitude of you guys know who's really in charge me so just make me happy doesnt matter what the coach says if you have a problem come to me I'll handle the coach. That a bad policy puts the coach in a bad position doesnt matter who's the coach is Al just needs to chill back and let them be the leader of that team thats what a coach is the leader. Kiffins gone moving on but Al still here how many other Head Coaches must the Raiders go through because Al Davis's behavior? Shit I hope Cable last a long, long, time but with Al I just dont see that happening.
exactly!

you gotta give a coach and players time to make things work... once you fire that coach you gotta start from scratch... when that coach doesn't make it happen... he gets fired... and we start over again... it becomes a vicious cycle that we'll never get out of until Al is gone