Affliction Day of Reckoning Andrei Arlovski vs Fedor Emelianenko who will win?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Fedor Emelianenko vs Andrei Arlovski

• Fedor Emelianenko via KO or TKO

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • Fedor Emelianenko via Submission

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Fedor Emelianenko via Decision

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Andrei Arlovski via KO or TKO

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Andrei Arlovski via Submission

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andrei Arlovski via Decision

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 26, 2006
that flying knee was STUPID!!! he was winning that round until that. he did exactly what he needed to do. he was neutralizing Fedor in the clinch and avoiding the takedown and standing at a distance and picking him apart with his boxing.

Jan 2, 2004
If we would've just gone in with boxing and cornered him there, I think he could've KO'd him. He was really rocking him.

I don't buy the hype from the announcers though. the KO was amazing, but Fedor was getting worked and it seemed really lucky.

Jan 18, 2006
JUST CUZ ARLOVSKI WAS DOING WELL DOESNT MEAN HE WOULDNT HAVE EVENTUALLY GOT CAUGHT IF HE DIDNT DO THAT FLYING KNEE. FEDOR WOULD HAVE STILL FOUND A WAY, THAT WAS ONLY ROUND 1 ARLOVSKI WOULD HAVE HAD TO APPLY THAT SAME PRESSURE FOR 4 MORE ROUNDS GRANTED THAT HE DIDNT KNOCK FEDOR BUT IT SUCKS TO BE HIM LOL

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Arlovski Fucked himself i think he could have KO'd Em In The 2nd If he Kept Up His Shit he was looking straight oh well Fedor should just goto the UFC an we can see if he's really all that

Feb 25, 2006
i agree arlovski was gettin him..fedor looked frustrated in there..didn't really get into a rhythm..arlovski did good throwin him off with his boxing and leg kicks..he was way faster than fedor..he got a little over confident goin in with the flying knee..oh well, kinda feel bad for dude even tho i wanted fedor to win..

and how fuckin annoying was tito ortiz as an announcer?? he couldn't even say fedor's name right..and the behind the scenes announcer with emphysema..sounded like he straight up ate a carton of cigs before the show

Feb 25, 2006
it looked like a weak punch live cuz it happened so quickly..but on the slow motion replay u can see the punch landed squarely on his jaw and had some power