A-WAX WILL B POSTING ON HERE TONITE!!! FREE SONG! DISCUSSION...ETC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2003
I listened to this album twice and I like it but its not as good as I thought it would be. The lyrics are there for sure as always but I thought that the project was a little short and the production wasnt the best in my opinon. That being said it was still a good album on my first two listens

May 15, 2002
I listened to this album twice and I like it but its not as good as I thought it would be. The lyrics are there for sure as always but I thought that the project was a little short and the production wasnt the best in my opinon. That being said it was still a good album on my first two listens
This is somewhat what I felt first time through, but since has grown on me tremendously.

Mar 3, 2008
His album with Hootie got the mainstream production. Hell yeah i been feeling lavish d...dude hella funny and got bars. Him and wax on some shit would be good. Livewire might then aim at a-wax too. Hate that rap game is wrestlen now.

Feb 18, 2011
ORLY POT HEAD???

OH YEAH HUH??
Are you really questionin yourself?

i wanna know if hes ever going go back to his thug deluxe flow
I've heard from multiple people that this album reminded them of the Thug Deluxe days. I personally feel he's gotten better each album & Thug Deluxe is the album I listen to the least. Still a good album though.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
picked up album. liked most of it. wax one of the only ones out the bay i still check for. album was way too short though. didnt even last me a whole bart ride