A-WAX WILL B POSTING ON HERE TONITE!!! FREE SONG! DISCUSSION...ETC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2006
After listening to it all day, I like the cd . My only complaint is that there are only 12 songs, and some of the songs are short in length too.

I wish The Way I Hustle had an extra verse on it because the beat is sick. Waiting is fuckin dope but only 2:35 long.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i didnt know everybody loves me was out, i gotta get that...shout out to wax...fuckin with em since who got it and 65 g's in a jordan briefcase...he spits some detailed shit only a person whos been through some real shit can detail without name dropping and telling other peoples stories.. and i respect that... plus he really be fuckin with some real 'rus....if you need some extra help promoing wax have 12 hit me...i helped out w recession proof and i still got you...i smashed on SD hard with them posters and promo cds....its good if yall got posters ill fuck the bay and southern cali up wit em....let me know if the helps needed send ya brody a promo box ill make that ho dissapear like kobiyashi do to 30 hot dogs

Feb 18, 2011
The thing with Wax is a lot of what he says goes over peoples heads. Also, as he said in 1 of the songs "he sticks to brutal facts". He's gonna give his opinion whether you like it or not, even if its not the popular one. His loyalty to his people through thick & thin no matter the consequences is somethin to admire. I respect a dude that's willing to do that. Even if it came out tmw that he was wrong w/all the snitchin shit, I still respect the fuck out of dude ridin for his people, knowin Damn well it was more than likely gonna hurt his career. That's just my view on it.

In my opinion, the best song is "Somebody I Used To Know". If you've ever had homies do you dirty & switch up, you can feel everything he said. It's real shit. That said, there's not a single song I skip & if you add the "Kold War" free track, its 13 dope songs. I'd rather have that then 20 songs but only 5 that are good enough to be played more than once.

Sep 10, 2009
just copped off amazon. its a fuckin steal for $9, especially compared to other shit that's been dropping imo.

D @Da_SkiLLeT_GanG i_reign i feel u on that somebody i used to know track plus i thought the sampled beat is fucking dope. anybody know where it's originally from?

Apr 14, 2006
The thing with Wax is a lot of what he says goes over peoples heads. Also, as he said in 1 of the songs "he sticks to brutal facts". He's gonna give his opinion whether you like it or not, even if its not the popular one. His loyalty to his people through thick & thin no matter the consequences is somethin to admire. I respect a dude that's willing to do that. Even if it came out tmw that he was wrong w/all the snitchin shit, I still respect the fuck out of dude ridin for his people, knowin Damn well it was more than likely gonna hurt his career. That's just my view on it.

In my opinion, the best song is "Somebody I Used To Know". If you've ever had homies do you dirty & switch up, you can feel everything he said. It's real shit. That said, there's not a single song I skip & if you add the "Kold War" free track, its 13 dope songs. I'd rather have that then 20 songs but only 5 that are good enough to be played more than once.

Where do I get that Kold War song? I bought on itunes and it wasn't included.