A-WAX WILL B POSTING ON HERE TONITE!!! FREE SONG! DISCUSSION...ETC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I know im hella late on this thread but dutch can prolly answer this for me...

I seen a pic of lav d and wax together out here in SAC...now my question is did they get in the studio and drop somthin or not...cuz real talk I think they would drop some slappers off top

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
I know im hella late on this thread but dutch can prolly answer this for me...

I seen a pic of lav d and wax together out here in SAC...now my question is did they get in the studio and drop somthin or not...cuz real talk I think they would drop some slappers off top
I know they spoke after that time right there, and im almost positive wax spit on a song for him..... Wax just got back from LA messin with Waka and hootie for his birthday. Once he turns into a regular human around 1-2 today ill ask him and get right back to you....

Apr 14, 2006
The thing with Wax is a lot of what he says goes over peoples heads. Also, as he said in 1 of the songs "he sticks to brutal facts". He's gonna give his opinion whether you like it or not, even if its not the popular one. His loyalty to his people through thick & thin no matter the consequences is somethin to admire. I respect a dude that's willing to do that. Even if it came out tmw that he was wrong w/all the snitchin shit, I still respect the fuck out of dude ridin for his people, knowin Damn well it was more than likely gonna hurt his career. That's just my view on it.

In my opinion, the best song is "Somebody I Used To Know". If you've ever had homies do you dirty & switch up, you can feel everything he said. It's real shit. That said, there's not a single song I skip & if you add the "Kold War" free track, its 13 dope songs. I'd rather have that then 20 songs but only 5 that are good enough to be played more than once.
Yup, that's one of my favorite songs on the if not the favorite. I wonder if he's talking about Banadana on that song?

Sep 16, 2011
A-Wax got balls that's for sure, when he goes at people he goes at em hella hard. He said Yukmouth chain needs to come with lowjack lol

He killed Hustla on hella shit and Hustla didn't have enough skill to really get at him back. I kinda think Hus could whoop A-Wax in a one on one fight just because I seen a picture of him jumping 8 feet off the ground lol. Too bad for him the amount of shit A-Wax talked isn't a fist fight resolution.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I DONT KNOW MAN...UNLESS HUSLA DOES FLYING BRUCE LEE KICKS. I DONT THINK JUMPING 8 FEET IN THE AIR IS GONNA REALLY HELP IN A FIGHT EXCEPT MAYBE TRYING TO ESCAPE.

MAYBE IF WE GOT SOME HEIGHT WEIGHT:FIGHTING EXPERIENCE TYPE STATS.

WE COULD DO SOME WORLDS DEADLIEST WARRIOR TYPE DREAM FIGHTS.

Sep 16, 2011
^I'm not saying Husla's ability to jump 8 feet in the air is useful in a fight I'm saying Husla is looking in a hell of a lot better shape and way more athletic then A-Wax who I only see rolling and smoking blunts in pictures lol