A-Wax Tried as an Adult!!!!# amazing! !!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
2 MORE QUESTIONS....
WHY HAS EVERY ARTIST ON PIE RX LEFT AND DID THEIR OWN THING OR CAME TO US AND SAID THEY WANT TO FUCC WITH US?? EVEN GAVE UP HIS WHEREABOUTS??
AND WHY DOES EVERYBOD ALWAYS SAY SOMETHING ABOUT MUSIC WHEN THIS IS A SEPERATE ISSUE??
THIS CLOWN ASS DUDE HAS DISSED ALMOST EVERY RAPPER IN THE BAY CUZ HE IS A DISRESPECTFUL PIECE OF SHIT, NOT BECUZ HE ACTUALLY HAD PERSONAL ISSUES WITH THOSE PPL. WHO DOES THAT??
#STRAIGHT CORNBALL SHIT IMO
HE CAN FOOL YALL ON HERE BUT IN REALITY, HE DOESNT DO SHOWS IN THE BAY CUZ HE KNOWS HE DOESNT HAVE THE MUSCLE TO PULL IT OFF AND THAT HIS HEAD WOULD BE ON A PLATTER DAILY. THATS BITCH SHIT AND AINT NO WAY AROUND IT.AND WHEN HE DO COME OUT HIS SHELL AND GET SOME SUNSHINE, AINT NOBODY GONE BE AT HIM ABOUT MUSIC SO HE BETTER ENJOY THIS INTERNET LOVE CUZ AINT NONE IN THE STREETS.
IM YET TO SEE A HOOD NIGGA PULL UP BUMPIN AWAX. HE SHOULDA STAYED IN HIS LANE IMHO

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
****I FIGURE ITS TIME FOR ME TO BE THE REINCARNATION OF SPIT FROM BEAT STREET AND FUCC HIS SHIT UP LIKE HE WAS DOIN TO MINE. I TRIED TO LET IT DIE DOWN BUT HE STILL YAPPIN SO LETS CUT THE BULLSHIT AND BE MEN FOR ONCE. CUZ I DONT RESPECT BITCHES AND SLANDERERS AND PPL WHO TALK TOUGH BEHIND THE KEYBOARD. ME AND MY TEAM STAY READY SO IT IS WHAT IT IS

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I don't cheer lead for nobody lol I think this back and fourth shit is corny as fuck... We got deebo on one side and smokey on the other doing all this talking it's really like a reality tv show
SO WHAT. NOTHING IM EMPHASIZING IS DIRECTED AT U UNLESS I QUOTE U.
#MAKE A MENTAL NOTE AND MIND YOUR OWN BIZ SOMETIMES

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Grim sounds like a straight cheerleader, probably got some blue pom poms and skirt on as we speak.
NOTHIN DIFFERENT THAN YALL CHEERLEADIN FOR A KNOWN LIAR
Not really. I dont make threads when Tay drops a song and put 7 exclamation marks and "#amazing" in the title.

If Tay is wrong about something I wont side with him. But I agree with what he saying on this thread. That dont make me a cheerleader, that makes me a realist.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Not really. I dont make threads when Tay drops a song and put 7 exclamation marks and "#amazing" in the title.

If Tay is wrong about something I wont side with him. But I agree with what he saying on this thread. That dont make me a cheerleader, that makes me a realist.
Shut up punk fo I knock yo bitch ass out

Status
Not open for further replies.