A-Wax Tried as an Adult!!!!# amazing! !!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
I think Wax has a valid question - one that I have always asked myself.

If you know for 100% fact that you don't care for an artists music, why waste your time even clicking on the thread?

I never understood it. For example, in the hip hop forum, there are a ton of threads about rappers I have no clue about - no interest in - and no care for. You won't see me posting 1x in those threads.

But in the Sac forum on T Nuttys new video, I dropped a comment in there to say I thought the beat and chorus were whack and lyrics were just ok. I took time to do that cause I'm a T Nutty fan. I just didn't like that 1 effort in that song.

The responses will be "cause this is a public forum and I can do what I want and leave an opinion when I want" - which is true I guess. But it doesn't answer the question on why you would waste time posting in a thread where you know you don't like that artists music.

I think everyone knows the real answer - and its on some other shit.

But hey I don't care - do what you will. Just has always made me wonder why people waste time with it.

Dec 24, 2013
He didn't insult your music, he said it was average. If he was calling you a faggot or speaking directly on your name that would be a personal attack, but saying he thinks your music is average....no sir.

Personally I don't like your music, it aint my taste so I don't listen to it. Simple as. But thats just bcuz I dont get that style of music. Its the same thing with classical music, I dont get whats so special about a classical music song and dont get whats so special about this song. It all sounds lame to me.

But saying I dont listen to or like your music isnt a personal attack, its my opinion on your product, not personality. I personally found that C-bo album dope af.

Like Tay says, different strokes for different folks.
I get u only see this post & not the countless other where he said same exact thing pretty much. Go into any thread of my new music & look for yourself. Same as Tay find his way into almost any post about me but it isn't to critique my music or add anything positive the topic. I personally don't like your opinion because u quoted snitch ass never been a killer Tay just now like he invented the different strokes saying.

Nov 18, 2010
I get u only see this post & not the countless other where he said same exact thing pretty much. Go into any thread of my new music & look for yourself. Same as Tay find his way into almost any post about me but it isn't to critique my music or add anything positive the topic. I personally don't like your opinion because u quoted snitch ass never been a killer Tay just now like he invented the different strokes saying.
Save your breath, you're arguing with a 17 year old fat British virgin with no friends who nutrides tay all the time, i think he's just tryna get an autograph. He will go back n forth with you all day, just ignore him.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Everyone got an opinion, no skin off your you still eating if they don't like the shit let em hate.... In my opinion it's all way above average, period. I been slapping 100 nights, everlasting money and never saw it all day.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Save your breath, you're arguing with a 17 year old fat British virgin with no friends who nutrides tay all the time, i think he's just tryna get an autograph. He will go back n forth with you all day, just ignore him.
Fuck off idiot.

But it doesn't answer the question on why you would waste time posting in a thread where you know you don't like that artists music.
Because A-wax sounds like the best artist of all time ever according to the sicc and I keep hearing people hyping up his music so I want to give him a chance..."maybe I'll like this song better than the last one" type of mentality, but I just don't get it lol.

I'm pretty sure this is the first A-wax thread I posted in.

Ok I cant speak for jmacc, I wouldnt know that cuz like I said I dont usually look at your threads. I only really clicked this one when I saw the title had 7 exclamation marks and the hashtag "amazing" like it was an unreleased 2pac mac dre collab. Liking somebody's music is one thing, but some of your fans are some next level cut for one direction teen girls.

And are you saying you would respect Tay if he went out and killed someone? Damn son you crazy. I guess immature artists got immature fans.

But I'm not gonna stick up for Tay, grown folks can handle themselves. For now I'll just say I personally enjoy his music more than yours.

If my opinion offends anyone thats up to them.

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2014
this kid don't really warrant a response tho:

dope cut btw

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
You're a snitch no rules with u.
BITCH ASS SKINNY DUDE.....
SEE, THIS IS WHATS GONE GET U FUCCED UP IF U EVER SHOW YOUR FACE. WHO DID I SNITCH ON AND WHO WENT TO JAIL BEHIND ME SNITCHIN?? IF U CANT ANSWER THAT HONESTLY, U ARE BREAKIN CODE SINCE U CLAIM TO BE FROM THE STREETS.
I ANTAGONIZE U CUZ IM GIVING U A DOSE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE. I CAN DO THAT CUZ IMO U TALK SOMETHING U DONT WALK. PERIOD. IVE MATURED AS A MAN AND STATED SEVERAL TIMES, IT AINT ABOUT BEING HARD OR GANGSTA BUT MAN TO MAN I AT LEAST OWE U AN ASS WHUPPIN SO GO AHEAD AND DO YOUR TOUR, TRUST ME, THE MOB U LIKE TO DISRESPECT SO FLAGRANTLY HAS PLANS TO COME MEET U. SO HAVE FUN WITH THIS INTERNET SHIT, JUST KNOW U CROSSED THE WRONG GENERAL AND THERES CONSEQUENCES FOR THE SLANDER AND SNITCH ACCUSATIONS.
#WCM

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Good song, one of his better tracks. I'm just glad to see Wax and Nonstop started doing more work. I like these types of Wax songs where he talks about his past and paints a picture of a real fucked up situation. Well he does that in a lot of songs, but this one shines to me.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I DONT KNOCC NOBODYS HUSTLE BUT KEEP IT REAL. THE ONLY PLACE AWAX IS SUCCESSFUL IS IN HIS MIND AND ON THIS BOARD. WE ALL GOT FANS BUT IMMA CUT THE CRAP.
HAS AWAX EVER DID A WEST COAST SHOW??
HAS AWAX EVER THOUGHT, I TALKED NEGATIVE ABOUT THOSE PPL SO I CAN EXPECT THEM TO TALK NEGATIVE ABOUT ME??
HAS AWAX EVER BEEN A SUCCESSFUL LEADER??
HAS AWAX EVER HAD A FIGHT??
HAS AWAX EVER DID ANYTHING IN THE STREETS OTHER THAN BE A CRIMINAL AND RAP ARTIST??
SINCE HE STAY TRYIN TO SLANDER ME, IMMA STAY ON HIS HELMET. AT LEAST THE SICCNESS VIEWS CRACC.
BOTTOM LINE, HE'S A STRAIGHT WEENIE WHO IS A VICTIM OF COPYCATTIN THE STREET IMAGE AND NOW WANTS TO DISRESPECT PPL WHO PAVED THE WAY FOR THE ARTISTS AFTER US.
DISRESPECT IS DISRESPECT AND THATS ALL IVE EVER SEEN FROM HIM SO MY REACTIONS JUST ARE WHAT THEY ARE AND AINT NOBODY GONE DO SHIT ABOUT IT BUT RUN THEY LIPS AND TYPE RELIGIOUSLY ABOUT IT.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
OL BITTER HE WASNT A MOBFIGA ASS MF WHO HAS WASTED 17 YEARS OF LIFE TRYIN TO CLOWN LIKE A SNAKE INSTEAD OF JUST BOWIN DOWN TO THE TRUTH. JACKA TOLD ME PERSONALLY HE DIDNT FUCC WITH HIM AND ITS BECUZ HE TRIED TO SLANDER A PERSON HE CONSIDERED A BROTHER. LETS TALK ABOUT REALITY AND CUT THE CRAP.
I'M ONLY HERE TODAY, TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH, NOT FUCC UP HIS THREAD. BUT HONESTLY IDGAF AND IM ABOUT SICC OF BEIN CALLED A SNITCH BY A MF WHO AINT EVEN REPUTABLE IN HIS OWN CITY. I MAY NOT HAVE EVERYONES RESPECT, BUT ANYWHERE I RAN THE STREETS IM REPUTABLE AND LOVED. THATS WHY HE DONT DO SHOWS OR PROMOTE IN NONE OF THOSE PLACES AND NEVER WILL.
IM CALLIN HIM OUT TODAY ON THE BULLSHIT AND WE CAN DEBATE THE TRUTH OR KEEP ACCEPTING LIES AND SLANDER.(WHICH HE IS DEFINITELY KNOWN 4)

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Last time i checked, art was personal to the artist. Not hard to figure out the correlation. Stop being combative to be combative.
Whatever you say man, I just dont see how somebody saying they dont think somebody's music deserves the amount of praise it gets here is a personal attack on the artist. Especially when you see the amount of grown men acting like schoolgirls over his music on this site.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
AND I GOT YOUR ADDRESS BOY.....
DONT THINK IT CANT GET REAL IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE.
I HANDLED THIS SHIT RESPECTFULLY TIL I WAS DISRESPECTED. SO LETS GET IT CRACCIN
FUCC AWAX, FUCC THIS THREAD AND FUCC HIS MUSIC CUZ I DONT BUMP IT AND NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL.
BUT BOUT THIS REALITY SHIT, IM WITH IT.
AND ITS TIME TO SHUT UP THE BARKING DOG WHO AINT GONE BITE A FLEA.
HE GOT PUDDING IN HIS DRAWLS AND YALL KNOW IT.
****ONCE AGAIN, THIS IS NOT A MUSIC ISSUE****
JUST LETTIN IT BE KNOWN....BUT IT IS A REAL ISSUE SO IM SPEAKIN ON IT

Status
Not open for further replies.