A-Wax Tried as an Adult!!!!# amazing! !!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2013
Nah, I just share his opinion so I can understand where hes coming from. You should've understood it too instead of seeing it as a personal attack.
I just asked a question to get some insight. It is a personal attack the song is very personal actually but I didn't go there. I just wanted to know why he keeps coming to check my music out if he don't like it. Am I almost making music he likes or he just has a personal prob with me? That's where I was going. Same applies to you tho because this ain't the first or 3rd time u shared your negative opinion of my music.

May 22, 2006
Real talk ive listened to this atleast 20 times already
Shits fuckin dope.
I've listened to it hella times too. As a kid I never got tried as an adult but I was locked up 2+ years as a youngster. Spend my 18 bday down, been transported from one facility to another. A lot of the shit brings up old memories.

May 5, 2002
DOPE ASS SONG. GOOD SHIT A-WAX. KING COUNTY JUVENILE FRENCH TOAST AND THE SACK LUNCHES AT KING COUNTY COURT HOUSE IN SEATTLE ARE NO JOKE LOL....IM NOT SURE WHERE YOU GOT HELD DOWN AT BUT IN SEATTLE I HAVE DONE THOSE MULTIPLE TIMES....THE WHOLE WHEAT BREAD IS HOMEMADE BY THE INMATES AND THE MUSTARD PACKET THEY GIVE YOU WITH IT REALLY MAKES IT POSSIBLE TO EAT....LETS NOT FORGET THE 2% MILK. I ACTUALLY GOT THE LUXURY OF BEING LOCKED UP IN THE OLD KING COUNTY JUVENILE IN 1992-93 BEFORE THE REMODEL AND THE FOOD WAS STILL GLORIOUS AS EVER....ONLY DIFFERENCE WAS YOU GOT TO BE LOCKED UP IN A 2 MAN CELL FOR 22 HOURS A DAY.....AHHH THE LIFE. GOING TO JAIL BAILING OUT....GOING TO JAIL....BAILING OUT.....GOING TO JAIL.....BAILING OUT....THERE WAS A MONTH IN 1994 WHERE I HAD COURT EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THE MONTH LOL....I ENJOYED LIFE LIKE THIS INTO MY EARLY 20'S AND I REALIZED THERE ARE MUCH BETTER THINGS TO BE DOING IN LIFE THEN THIS REPETITIVE BULLSHIT. IF ANYBODY REALLY WANTS TO HAVE A GREAT TIME....YAKIMA COUNTY JAIL IS THE PLACE....60 PEOPLE TO A TANK....SENTENCED TO 365 DAYS COUNTY TIME WITH NONE SUSPENDED....WILL REALLY HAVE YOU ENJOYING YOURSELF. BE PREPARED TO PLAY ALOT OF SPADES AND DOMINOES. I HAVE NEVER HAD TO DO ANYTHING TO SERIOUS....THE YAKIMA FUN WAS PROBABLY THE WORST AND WITH THAT I BAILED ON A 10,000 CASH ONLY APPEAL BOND. A-WAX I GIVE YOU AND ANYBODY ELSE THATS DONE MAJOR TIME AND STOOD STRONG MAJOR PROPS. FOR ANYBODY TO DO SERIOUS TIME AND GET OUT AND BE SUCCESSFUL IS SOME SERIOUS BUSINESS. GOD BLESS YOU AND ANYBODY ELSE THATS DONE IT LIKE THAT.

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2013
I am writing music about my life from the heart. I am open to constructive criticism such as " I don't like his beat selection" or "I think it was wack when you said ____." Vague opinions about my music with no insight as to how they were reached don't help me none. I get valuable feedback from a lot of people on this site about my music & pullin strings is a direct result of that. If somebody has a personal problem with me & doesn't like my music that's something I can't change. If I'm not makin good enough music tell me how I'm not so I can try to step my game up. I don't expect anybody who think that new cbo album is dope to like my music. I think cbo word selection is dated as fuck & his beats sound like they were made on a triton in 2004. I only kinda like one song where he switches his flow up to some new school shit to match the bounce of the beat.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I am writing music about my life from the heart. I am open to constructive criticism such as " I don't like his beat selection" or "I think it was wack when you said ____." Vague opinions about my music with no insight as to how they were reached don't help me none. I get valuable feedback from a lot of people on this site about my music & pullin strings is a direct result of that. If somebody has a personal problem with me & doesn't like my music that's something I can't change. If I'm not makin good enough music tell me how I'm not so I can try to step my game up. I don't expect anybody who think that new cbo album is dope to like my music. I think cbo word selection is dated as fuck & his beats sound like they were made on a triton in 2004. I only kinda like one song where he switches his flow up to some new school shit to match the bounce of the beat.
He didn't insult your music, he said it was average. If he was calling you a faggot or speaking directly on your name that would be a personal attack, but saying he thinks your music is average....no sir.

Personally I don't like your music, it aint my taste so I don't listen to it. Simple as. But thats just bcuz I dont get that style of music. Its the same thing with classical music, I dont get whats so special about a classical music song and dont get whats so special about this song. It all sounds lame to me.

But saying I dont listen to or like your music isnt a personal attack, its my opinion on your product, not personality. I personally found that C-bo album dope af.

Like Tay says, different strokes for different folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.