A-WAX-smoke alone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
T Nutty and A-Wax Track would go hard.
Naw breh that would be all bad, because nutty would shit all over wax lyrically, and then all the a-wax stans would start hating nutty because he outshined their idol on the track.

Plus, Ive heard T-nutty doesnt collaborate with busters

Nov 11, 2006
This is how the conversation between a-wax and t-nutty would go....

A-wax: yo what up nutty nutt you're one of my favorite rappers we should do a song together, akons brother said it was ok

T-nutty: ok wtf i dont have a fucking clue who akons brother is but its whatever. Come out to sac and pay me 50 racks and we can make it happen

A-wax: ok i have to ask akons brother about the 50 racks because he manages my finances. And sac? Are you sure? I havent been to cali in 4 years. Are you sure its safe? Cant you come to denver?

T-nutty: wtf? nigga you sound scary as fuck. I thought you was supposed to be some type of g?

A-wax: ok just lemme get akons brother to approve it and we can meet in vegas so I dont have to go to northern cali

T-nutty: nigga nevermind you sound like a lil bitch

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
This is how the conversation between a-wax and t-nutty would go....

A-wax: yo what up nutty nutt you're one of my favorite rappers we should do a song together, akons brother said it was ok

T-nutty: ok wtf i dont have a fucking clue who akons brother is but its whatever. Come out to sac and pay me 50 racks and we can make it happen

A-wax: ok i have to ask akons brother about the 50 racks because he manages my finances. And sac? Are you sure? I havent been to cali in 4 years. Are you sure its safe? Cant you come to denver?

T-nutty: wtf? nigga you sound scary as fuck. I thought you was supposed to be some type of g?

A-wax: ok just lemme get akons brother to approve it and we can meet in vegas so I dont have to go to northern cali

T-nutty: nigga nevermind you sound like a lil bitch
this clearly isnt hate...and you clearly have so many better things to do....:dead: