A-WAX-smoke alone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
Its not hating, its called responding to someone who quoted one of my posts.

And homie you really need to get off wax's nutsack, why are you so infatuated with him? Kinda creepy how much u jock him

Nov 11, 2006
So because I think one persons music is better than someone elses im a hater? Lmao yea ok. And as far as the post about him shouting out a known snitch and fake ass nigga(ross) thats just to show the a-wax fan club that their idol is not the supergangsta he portrays

If the sicc didnt hype up a-waxs music like a gift from god i probably wouldnt give a fuck, but its annoying that every a-wax thread has 15 pages of sheep responding how fly and tight he is, gimme a fuckin break

Nov 18, 2010
He shouted out nonstop for getting a big time plug.

And i think husalah is shit so i posted the poop emoji in his thread and that's all that i said about him. You think awax is shit so every thread about him you make at least like 5 posts talking shit. Just as lame as people hating on tay in every thread he would make.

See the difference?

Nov 11, 2006
Lmao @ using emojis to express yourself. Homie my 12 year old daughter and her friends use emojis, a grown up will talk or type to express themselves.

And ive said numerous times a-wax music aint bad, its just average IMO and hyped up way too much on sicc

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
There are only 3 people who make money with wax off music. 1 of them is me. So affect the money and your opinion can be validated..... Criticism is 1 thing, blantant hate and bullshit is another. We all know the difference. So moving along..... Another dope video dropping next week. Of course, that is my humble, yet biased opinion. #WaxForPresident

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2002
man everyone calls ross a pig until it's time to kick it or possibly benefit from him. only person with the nerve to go after him was Kreashawn lol and that woman who interviewed him and called him officer ricky.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Its not hating, its called responding to someone who quoted one of my posts.

And homie you really need to get off wax's nutsack, why are you so infatuated with him? Kinda creepy how much u jock him
its kinda creepy how you hate him for no reason...and it is hatin, you just so full of it you cant see it

Aug 17, 2002
What if someone propped hus on social media i'm sure they will get the snitch associate label. this comes off as contradiction, maybe not by you personally, but you can frame it anyway you want. hating approach? spare me that one though. i've read wax say on here he does not fuck with people who fuck with the snitch.

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
If you're eating off rap in this day and age Wax your winning. Very few survive on that hustle alone. Most will dream chase for a lifetime and won't accomplish what you have in a month. In a world where hella rappers spitting long before we dabbled in it ain't even released a body of work, have become beyond pathetic their delusional. I'm embarrassed for a few but I'd be a confused for a hater if I told them right? Point being Wax you have a legitimate career. You earned that. Keep doing what you do.