A-WAX-smoke alone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Everyone who hates, also rides another mans dick.... It the circle of life on the internet.... We see who people gobble dick on, so we discredit their hate. All the hate in the world wont stop Wax from getting money and also wont get him a discounted verse from whoever he thinks he is getting brownie points from. It all comes out in the wash...

Wax is dope. Auto-tune, no auto-tune. Braids, bald fade, tatted or not. Blood, Piru, Crip or Norte. DOPE is all that needs to be said about Wax. If you say different you are wrong and probably think young thug is a lyricist.

Glad you guys are watching. Next video drops next week. 1000+ views in 12 hours... not too bad for a white boy with braids in 2015.....

Sep 15, 2009
That shit is garbage, I still dont understand what all the a-wax hype is about, his raps are average at best and the auto tune sound is horrible, and what kinda whiteboy rocks braids in 2015? smfh
Ur smoked if you think Oso Ocean, Mitchy Slick, Dizzy Wright, C-Bo, T-Nutty are better lyricists than wax or make better music.

Feb 23, 2014
I LIKE DA SHIT !! SOMETIMES IT AINT ALWAYS GOT TO BE DA SAME SHIT !! GOTA SWITCH SHIT UP IN DA MIX !!
EVERYBODY GOT OPINIONS ON IT AND DATS COO !!
BUT ALOT DA SHIT BE TOTAL HATRED MAIN !!
LOL AT THE END OF DA DAY IF U DONT LIKE WAX WHY EVEN PRESS PLAY DEN?
SO DAT LETS ME KNOW WHO HATIN AND WHO JUST STATIN OPINIONS !!
U SUCCAZ WILL NEVER KNOW HOW HARD SUMBODY WORK ON DIS MUSIC SHIT !!
SHIT TAKES MORE #BRAINPOWER DEN U USE ALL MONTH !!

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2004
It's a dope visual... It gots a good amount of views hopefully he gains a fan or more... I think pullin strings, elm2, and everlasting money are 3 completely different albums as far as having the same sound... It goes to show how versitile wax has become and grown as a artist... To me pulling strings is he best out o the 3... What's next for wax?

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
I don't get the hate on the auto tunes and all that shit, are we all listening to the same song? Gaymacc you know this line is for you "sucka ain't wanna go ride on them but he turn around and punk his bitch" and before you even say anything let me just say it for you... I know already "gay 90's baby dick rider" WE GET IT NERD

Mar 11, 2013
this shit is fuckin terrible, reminds me of some Young Thug gay song from mtv....i dont care bout the lyrics if the track is wack. Fuck you a wax dickriders...thats my opinion...now let me play my Savage Timez CD...

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Everyone who hates, also rides another mans dick.... It the circle of life on the internet.... We see who people gobble dick on, so we discredit their hate. All the hate in the world wont stop Wax from getting money and also wont get him a discounted verse from whoever he thinks he is getting brownie points from. It all comes out in the wash...

Wax is dope. Auto-tune, no auto-tune. Braids, bald fade, tatted or not. Blood, Piru, Crip or Norte. DOPE is all that needs to be said about Wax. If you say different you are wrong and probably think young thug is a lyricist.

Glad you guys are watching. Next video drops next week. 1000+ views in 12 hours... not too bad for a white boy with braids in 2015.....
Im not hating. I like Pullin Strings and Everlasting Money. I don't praise those albums like the average stan on here but production is on point and so is Wax lyrics and I actually played those 2 specific albums for a whole week to trying to understand what's the hype about and to let it grow on me and I ended up enjoying them. Both albums are good and I like that he has a style of his own for most parts (I could swear I heard some Drake-ish gay singing in some of his songs). He surely is one of the best things the Bay Area has to offer. I just don't always feel his "energy/flow"or whathever you want to call it and there are many artist out there that I consider to be better. There is to much competition, so that why I got all the reason the be critic about his and any other artist music. Take that song in my signature for example or the way Young Gully murdered that feature.

But this song sucks donkey balls and thats just me being honest

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2013
I expect to lose fans same as I gain them its boo. I have been on this site since woodie put me up on it & the feedback from here has helped shape me as an artist no matter how big or little of a website this actually is. I appreciate the fans I lost/gained as well as the lessons learned about everything from popularity contests to pulling up on people over shit said on here. I came out of jail & didn't report to my po. I started a rap career while on the run one day & I became successful at it. My son is in college thanks to it. What the fuck do I have to be mad about really? I don't ever have to sell 20k copies of one album or do any shows EVER & I'm good in life. Thanks to however many fans I do have. All I'm saying is this site can really be what u make out of it (same as life) & some of you should set your goals higher or reevaluate (I had to once myself )

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
When has Wax ever claimed to be a Norte?
he never has, people are just bitter ass haters

they have nothin valid to hate him on, so they turn to callin him a white boy with braids or a fake norteno, knowing its an under handed attack just to stir the pot...its sucka shit basically

funny how the racist comes out in the people you least expect it from

anyway, i like ELM2, i can play thru the entire album and not skip a track...not so with alot of albums comin out now...i just hope Wax doesnt keep the auto-tune style that much...not that it doesnt work with his flow, just not the kinda sound im into it...even tho it played well in this instance

keep up the quality work Wax...shits dope

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
DOPE is all that needs to be said about Wax. If you say different you are wrong and probably think young thug is a lyricist.
personally, I think a-wax is a super talented rapper, some of his beats and the auto tune don't really fit my taste, but that's true of pretty much any artist. That being said, people can have different definitions of dope. Someone who doesn't like a-wax music isn't "wrong", just means their tastes don't quite mesh with what he's doing. The Internet gives everybody a chance to speak up, negative or positive. Wax knows he won't always please every fan or potential fan, and I don't think that's his aim, making dope music is, which I definitely think he's doing. It's all a matter of perception though

Nov 11, 2006
Ur smoked if you think Oso Ocean, Mitchy Slick, Dizzy Wright, C-Bo, T-Nutty are better lyricists than wax or make better music.
Wtf? c-bo and mitchy spit that real gangsta shit, something a-wax will never know about. And dizzy, ocean and especially t-nutty are light years ahead of a-wax, he'll never be able to spit like t-nutty nutt....

I guess if you like the artists who aint even from the south but try to make trap music and the auto tune bullshit, then a-wax is your guy

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Wtf? c-bo and mitchy spit that real gangsta shit, something a-wax will never know about. And dizzy, ocean and especially t-nutty are light years ahead of a-wax, he'll never be able to spit like t-nutty nutt....

I guess if you like the artists who aint even from the south but try to make trap music and the auto tune bullshit, then a-wax is your guy
you cant stop hating, and for no reason lol you must live a sad, eventless life