A-Wax - Everlasting Money

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2006
east bay
What's up A-Wax. First off I want to say that your music got
Me through probably the roughest time in my life. So thank you for that. I'm a Christian now so unfortunately I have no interest in your music anymore. But still check up on you from time to time. Not sure why? But I notice that you give thanks to God a lot for the turn around in your life and the success you're having now. As you should. But I wanted to ask you, and please don't take offense to this, but do you think that the God your praise is ok with all of the sin in your music which, I'm assuming is a reflection of your life? You touch a lot of people's hearts with your music. And I would live nothing more than to see you do some positive music, godly music and use your gift to turn people to the cross of Jesus Christ. I'd love to speak the gospel with you homie. Just some food though bro. Again, nothin but respect over here and please don't take offense to my words.
I use to get this high when I heard your music, but it's nothing like the high I have now. And I don't ever come down. Holla if you want a taste.
Anyone else that might want to turn to Jesus and and get lit off that Holy Spirit, holla.

No matter what y'all might think, God is not ok with sin. He hates it. Love HIS people, hates their sin. Repent quick for its too late and your chillin with that man in the lake of fire. Peace and God bless!!
Right when you started typing "I am a Christian now so I have no interest in your music.." You should of logged off siccness. :dead:

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
bla bla jesus bla bla god something something bible
go hand out some pamphlets at a BART station u sound like my POS "recovered" tweeker BIL full of shit and annoying as fuck. If u want to here some christian music turn on KLOVE

mary magdalene=hooker jesus=oldest trick in the book

now back to the topic at hand
P @pierxboy

is 100 nights going to be on everlasting money? if so will it be the radio edit you released?

are you going to release that album u recorded in Walla Walla that u talked about?

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2013
What's up A-Wax. First off I want to say that your music got
Me through probably the roughest time in my life. So thank you for that. I'm a Christian now so unfortunately I have no interest in your music anymore. But still check up on you from time to time. Not sure why? But I notice that you give thanks to God a lot for the turn around in your life and the success you're having now. As you should. But I wanted to ask you, and please don't take offense to this, but do you think that the God your praise is ok with all of the sin in your music which, I'm assuming is a reflection of your life? You touch a lot of people's hearts with your music. And I would live nothing more than to see you do some positive music, godly music and use your gift to turn people to the cross of Jesus Christ. I'd love to speak the gospel with you homie. Just some food though bro. Again, nothin but respect over here and please don't take offense to my words.
I use to get this high when I heard your music, but it's nothing like the high I have now. And I don't ever come down. Holla if you want a taste.
Anyone else that might want to turn to Jesus and and get lit off that Holy Spirit, holla.

No matter what y'all might think, God is not ok with sin. He hates it. Love HIS people, hates their sin. Repent quick for its too late and your chillin with that man in the lake of fire. Peace and God bless!!
Glad my music could help you. I don't hold onto every word of the bible or discredit any religion (besides noi which I find almost comically insane) God did didn't give us the instinct to survive or make us top of the food chain for sin stop. Two lions fight to death in Africa its nature. Not sin. Good is good bad is bad. If u put kittens in microwaves & kick puppies alone you will probably end up in hell. If you tear up over spca commercials & try your best to be a better parent than your parents were for you growing up you prob go to heaven. (Daily prayer & strong relationship with God is from within not from a church or a pastor)

Dec 24, 2013
go hand out some pamphlets at a BART station u sound like my POS "recovered" tweeker BIL full of shit and annoying as fuck. If u want to here some christian music turn on KLOVE

now back to the topic at hand
P @pierxboy

is 100 nights going to be on everlasting money? if so will it be the radio edit you released?

are you going to release that album u recorded in Walla Walla that u talked about?
Explicit version should make album. Not sure about what to do with that jail shit yet it is very low quality

Dec 12, 2006
Glad my music could help you. I don't hold onto every word of the bible or discredit any religion (besides noi which I find almost comically insane) God did didn't give us the instinct to survive or make us top of the food chain for sin stop. Two lions fight to death in Africa its nature. Not sin. Good is good bad is bad. If u put kittens in microwaves & kick puppies alone you will probably end up in hell. If you tear up over spca commercials & try your best to be a better parent than your parents were for you growing up you prob go to heaven. (Daily prayer & strong relationship with God is from within not from a church or a pastor)[/u

You are 100% right homie. Daily prayer and strong relationship with God is from within and are so important and do Not come from a church or a pastor. I agree. But a strong relationship with God is impossible while you are stuck/trapped in a life full of sin and spitting in His face everyday hoping he'll forgive you when it's said and done. What if you get hit by a car
Tomorrow? Is all that money and self glory worth an eternity
In hell? It's like being in a strip club with a Jesus piece chain on thinking you're giving him some glory. Don't work like that. You are obviously a very smart guy. All I'm going to suggest is that you start studying scripture homie. Like I said you have the power of a broad audience and a big voice that reaches a lot of people. Think about doing some good with it. Much
Love bro!

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
fuck it drop that shit what format is it in? Little Bruce and Mac Dre Supa Sig tapes dont sound great but they are still classics.
Speaking of the sig tapes, if anyone has the original version of Reek Daddy siggin on Dre and Dre responding back I need those. I have the "remix" of the original sig song Reek did of Dre but the original was way harder.

But on some quality shit, depending on how the music sounds and what format its in it can probably be touched up but if it's all fucked up, and the quality doesn't match his standards and his vision right now, then it's best to leave the past behind.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
You are 100% right homie. Daily prayer and strong relationship with God is from within and are so important and do Not come from a church or a pastor. I agree. But a strong relationship with God is impossible while you are stuck/trapped in a life full of sin and spitting in His face everyday hoping he'll forgive you when it's said and done. What if you get hit by a car
Tomorrow? Is all that money and self glory worth an eternity
In hell? It's like being in a strip club with a Jesus piece chain on thinking you're giving him some glory. Don't work like that. You are obviously a very smart guy. All I'm going to suggest is that you start studying scripture homie. Like I said you have the power of a broad audience and a big voice that reaches a lot of people. Think about doing some good with it. Much
Love bro!
How do you know he is stuck/trapped in a life of sin? How do you know he hasn't studied the scriptures? And what good do you think he should do?

Last edited:

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I agree the features just get skipped most the time
i thought frenchie(i think thats his name) killed that "crocodile dundee" track off elm2..

not on no super lyrical shit but the way he layed his vocals and ad-libs were dope as fuck..one of my favorite tracks from that album