A-Wax - Everlasting Money

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 28, 2007
It's a shame A-Wax don't tour (atleast some east coast cities), whatever reason he don't I can respect it......do any Bay Area artist come to east coast & perform like that anyway?

But alotta his new music especially on ELM 2 in my opinion could rock crowds, like a festival or something like that.
The high energy production could pump a crowd up.

Back when Pulling Strings first came out I let my homie who never heard of A-
Wax before listen to it he says he sounds like 2 Chainz....but not in a bad way, & he's a fan of 2 Chainz.

I let him hear ELM 2, he says he sounds like no one & now he's checking for A-Wax's music.
I had "Maury Dance" slapping a couple of weeks ago & a chick flagged me at the traffic light & asked me what song that was & who raps it.

After hearing "Never Saw It" it sounds like he's challenging himself & lyrically he's advancing more & more. I can't wait to hear the new shit.

Dec 24, 2013
hey wax whats up with that one track called "I want my money back"?it used to be on your soundcloud...can we get dl link for that..or will that track ever drop?dope track I need it lol..
I have a bunch of songs didn't make the cut of my projects that particular song will be bunched with those songs on a project like throwaways

Dec 24, 2013
It's a shame A-Wax don't tour (atleast some east coast cities), whatever reason he don't I can respect it......do any Bay Area artist come to east coast & perform like that anyway?

But alotta his new music especially on ELM 2 in my opinion could rock crowds, like a festival or something like that.
The high energy production could pump a crowd up.

Back when Pulling Strings first came out I let my homie who never heard of A-
Wax before listen to it he says he sounds like 2 Chainz....but not in a bad way, & he's a fan of 2 Chainz.

I let him hear ELM 2, he says he sounds like no one & now he's checking for A-Wax's music.
I had "Maury Dance" slapping a couple of weeks ago & a chick flagged me at the traffic light & asked me what song that was & who raps it.

After hearing "Never Saw It" it sounds like he's challenging himself & lyrically he's advancing more & more. I can't wait to hear the new shit.
I don't get booked yet. I'm not turning down show money but I also won't do a show for $700.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
A-Wax and Dutch Album would be real nice. Just Saying.
LOL Dutch is retired! I just help run the label! I havent thought about rapping since 2006! Once I figured out that I couldnt pay the bills off rap I quit! I didnt want to clog the shelves with more bullshit than was already there! I had a blast and traveled the country! Made a lot of friends. But an Eminem I am NOT! Im just an old guy with a family to feed now!

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
I can't lie I already know I won't feel any of the features
Tracklist hasnt been finalized. We have enough music to have 0 fetaures for 3 more albums. But some of the songs are really good with the features on them.

A Wax is the new Brotha Lynch Hung. Everyone wants to hear his verses and no one cares about the features... I get it!

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Tracklist hasnt been finalized. We have enough music to have 0 fetaures for 3 more albums. But some of the songs are really good with the features on them.

A Wax is the new Brotha Lynch Hung. Everyone wants to hear his verses and no one cares about the features... I get it!
No hate at all intended just my two cents... But to keep it 100 even with out wax none of those features are artists I check on.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times

Features bring him down. Smigg and A-wax sound good together at times. But almost everyone else I just skip the song or verse.