A-Wax - Everlasting Money

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
What's up A-Wax. First off I want to say that your music got
Me through probably the roughest time in my life. So thank you for that. I'm a Christian now so unfortunately I have no interest in your music anymore. But still check up on you from time to time. Not sure why? But I notice that you give thanks to God a lot for the turn around in your life and the success you're having now. As you should. But I wanted to ask you, and please don't take offense to this, but do you think that the God your praise is ok with all of the sin in your music which, I'm assuming is a reflection of your life? You touch a lot of people's hearts with your music. And I would live nothing more than to see you do some positive music, godly music and use your gift to turn people to the cross of Jesus Christ. I'd love to speak the gospel with you homie. Just some food though bro. Again, nothin but respect over here and please don't take offense to my words.
I use to get this high when I heard your music, but it's nothing like the high I have now. And I don't ever come down. Holla if you want a taste.
Anyone else that might want to turn to Jesus and and get lit off that Holy Spirit, holla.

No matter what y'all might think, God is not ok with sin. He hates it. Love HIS people, hates their sin. Repent quick for its too late and your chillin with that man in the lake of fire. Peace and God bless!!

Dec 12, 2006
One more though, if you love Him so much, and owe everything to Him, don't you want to support your boy? And do good, and spread His word as He put us on this earth to do? You seem like a loyal dude. Show some loyalty to your Father. Stop with all the sin. We all sin, nobody perfect except Jesus Christ. But habitually sinning purposely is spitting in Gods face. If you were to meet Jesus, would you spit in his face? Don't be this guy......

Matthew 7:23
Jesus- "then I will tell them plainly, I never knew you, away from me you evil doers!"

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
One more though, if you love Him so much, and owe everything to Him, don't you want to support your boy? And do good, and spread His word as He put us on this earth to do? You seem like a loyal dude. Show some loyalty to your Father. Stop with all the sin. We all sin, nobody perfect except Jesus Christ. But habitually sinning purposely is spitting in Gods face. If you were to meet Jesus, would you spit in his face? Don't be this guy......

Matthew 7:23
Jesus- "then I will tell them plainly, I never knew you, away from me you evil doers!"

Hippocrate... how do you know im not perfect? You've never met me. Looks like you're the one judging people.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
What's up A-Wax. First off I want to say that your music got
Me through probably the roughest time in my life. So thank you for that. I'm a Christian now so unfortunately I have no interest in your music anymore. But still check up on you from time to time. Not sure why? But I notice that you give thanks to God a lot for the turn around in your life and the success you're having now. As you should. But I wanted to ask you, and please don't take offense to this, but do you think that the God your praise is ok with all of the sin in your music which, I'm assuming is a reflection of your life? You touch a lot of people's hearts with your music. And I would live nothing more than to see you do some positive music, godly music and use your gift to turn people to the cross of Jesus Christ. I'd love to speak the gospel with you homie. Just some food though bro. Again, nothin but respect over here and please don't take offense to my words.
I use to get this high when I heard your music, but it's nothing like the high I have now. And I don't ever come down. Holla if you want a taste.
Anyone else that might want to turn to Jesus and and get lit off that Holy Spirit, holla.

No matter what y'all might think, God is not ok with sin. He hates it. Love HIS people, hates their sin. Repent quick for its too late and your chillin with that man in the lake of fire. Peace and God bless!!
lol fuck jesus