a-wax dissin dat bitch bash

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 15, 2006
MooreBlock530 said:
show me lines where the figgas came clean on a diss.......thats all im askin....like i said i aint biased to the fact....if they come clean id admit but i jsut havnt seen anything yet
Oh you mean destroyed them as in killed them in a rapbattle ? Well shit i cant even argue that awax to me far more lyrical then any of the mobfigaz ( jacka and the old ridah come close tho) i fuck with the mobfigaz music more but in a rapbattle awaX GOT THAT.. i tought you was talking about destroying their cred or ending their career that type of destroying..

Jan 23, 2003
its not that wax aint got lyrics its just compared to the mob figaz who is he the only reason i ever bought his shit back in the day was cause he had hella mobfigaz featured on it and baby bash is a good songwriter in my opinion

Aug 9, 2006
disses cant destroy a career....there just something to listen to.....thats like people THINKING ja rules career was over when 50 dissed em.....but he all of his cds have went plat since...disses are for publicity nothing more.....

Aug 9, 2006
i guess its prefrence to everyone but i like a lot of shit wax put out....same with the figgas but i just dont see why people are mad at a certain person...we are hiphop fans and none of us should be hurt by "beefs" that go on....thats all.....wait till wax drops a record on konvict music...it will be tight....mark it

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
hella_numb said:
i think it was over that a-wax and baby bash cd. something went wrong. so quick... like a heist.

I heard the exact same thing something along the lines of universial not wanting to put it out and Bash playing ball with his label and wax getting short ended because of it

Aug 9, 2006
if you talkin bout me i aint from portland im from northern california......dont make it seem like im his number 1 fan cuz like i said im not....if this thread was reverse (everyone talkin shit about bash in favor of wax) id do the same thing....people just are talkin shit about rappers for the wrong reason....

Jan 15, 2006
MooreBlock530 said:
i guess its prefrence to everyone but i like a lot of shit wax put out....same with the figgas but i just dont see why people are mad at a certain person...we are hiphop fans and none of us should be hurt by "beefs" that go on....thats all.....wait till wax drops a record on konvict music...it will be tight....mark it
I aint into dissongs myself it got corny a long time ago...

But the thing with awax is he talks alot of wreckless shit on them records and interviews you would think he is some kind of mob boss and im not saying he a fake nigga, but at some point you gone have to face the consequences of your actions and he not really out there like that to deal with what he say..

One thing about the mobfigaz is they be in the streets fuckin with the streets as far as the eastbay (oakland, richmond) they really out there. Awax dont be out here like that.If your issue with niggaz is THAT serious like that then trust me none of the mobfigaz is hard to find.

Sometimes i feel like he is tryin to hard to get everybody to believe that everyone he beefin with is fake that's what i dont like about alot of these personal rapbattles as soon as niggaz fall out all of the sudden them niggaz was fake as fuck from the getgo but when yall were cool they was real niggas and you was biggin them up.. To people that dont know it seems like niggaz fear awax and shit cuz he talk so much and he hasnt been touched yet but the reality is dude dont be out in the streets where niggaz can see him and approach him about it. And please miss me with oh you hatin on him i FUCK WITH HIS MUSIC music to me is not personal its all about good music im just tellin it like it is.

Nov 7, 2005
the_truth_ said:
.If your issue with niggaz is THAT serious like that then trust me none of the mobfigaz is hard to find.

the reality is dude dont be out in the streets where niggaz can see him and approach him about it.
out of everything posted this is the realist parts. and i dont bump bash music, but he not making it for me anyway. i have to give him credit he is good at what he do. he is better at doing his thing (smooth playa music) than awax is at his thing (gangster shit) and based on his past music he could cross back over and beat awax at the hardcore shit too

Aug 12, 2006
WHITE DEVIL said:
Next targets of Wax disses:
God, for being a snitch.
Rosie O'Donnell, for not showing paperwork in time before the album got pressed.
Leave it to Beaver, Snitch
Meg from Family Guy, certified snitch even though shes a cartoon character.
Space Ghost Coast to Coast: Same.
His Mailbox: Coward.
Rope swing in his backyard: Snitch.

And A Wax will NOT look fuckin stupid in the least bit for making all these diss tracks / starting these beefs. ANYTHING Wax does is COOL BRO FUCKIN RIGHTEOUS, because if A-Wax becomes successful it sends the message to all the Eminems on the Siccness that "Yes, you are accepted too! He is white and he can do it, So can you! White people aren't just Vanilla Ice rappers, look at A-Wax!"

Thats why so many of you faggots have such an emotional tie to him and his music. Fuck the bullshit.

Wax should be glad he was allowed to write some total garbage verses on Bash's album. Complete garbage.

On an album full of sad, regrettable features and songs (Baby Bash's album should have been called "Every Wack Mexican Rapper We Could Find"), A-Wax somehow managed to make a track that made EVERYONE skip it ASAP.

A-Wax track was HORRIBLE on that album. And I will be the first to admit I bump hella A-Wax songs. So let A-Wax the mosquito attack Bash, who is a giant compared to Wax but still a nobody in the rap game. I bet you Bash won't even respond. Haha. When you so small-time that you diss a nobody and get no response, that's talent.
Calm down dude, A-Wax is Mexican.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
DukeNaintEZ shut the fuck up, you and your brother are some of the biggest squares on the site, your opinion doesnt mean shit.

May 12, 2004
DopeBoyFresh said:
go to his myspace and peep that track gatez if you honestly think he aint puttin emotion behind his shit still after listenin to it you must be retarded
I meant in his delivery.it sounds different nowadays.dont get me wrong i still think he is dope