a-wax dissin dat bitch bash

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Next targets of Wax disses:
God, for being a snitch.
Rosie O'Donnell, for not showing paperwork in time before the album got pressed.
Leave it to Beaver, Snitch
Meg from Family Guy, certified snitch even though shes a cartoon character.
Space Ghost Coast to Coast: Same.
His Mailbox: Coward.
Rope swing in his backyard: Snitch.

And A Wax will NOT look fuckin stupid in the least bit for making all these diss tracks / starting these beefs. ANYTHING Wax does is COOL BRO FUCKIN RIGHTEOUS, because if A-Wax becomes successful it sends the message to all the Eminems on the Siccness that "Yes, you are accepted too! He is white and he can do it, So can you! White people aren't just Vanilla Ice rappers, look at A-Wax!"

Thats why so many of you faggots have such an emotional tie to him and his music. Fuck the bullshit.

Wax should be glad he was allowed to write some total garbage verses on Bash's album. Complete garbage.

On an album full of sad, regrettable features and songs (Baby Bash's album should have been called "Every Wack Mexican Rapper We Could Find"), A-Wax somehow managed to make a track that made EVERYONE skip it ASAP.

A-Wax track was HORRIBLE on that album. And I will be the first to admit I bump hella A-Wax songs. So let A-Wax the mosquito attack Bash, who is a giant compared to Wax but still a nobody in the rap game. I bet you Bash won't even respond. Haha. When you so small-time that you diss a nobody and get no response, that's talent.

Mar 1, 2006
are you sure it was a diss to bash?? ( if hes gettin that desperate he might as well get a job roofing!! and quit the game! two tottaly different types of music! bash is rythmic to pop music and wax is gutta! (come on now whos gonna give a shit about tha tdiss! iM SURE BASH AND ALL HIS CHIPPERS AND WOMEN AINT TRIPPIN!! ha ha!

Dec 25, 2003
retardo said:
are you sure it was a diss to bash?? ( if hes gettin that desperate he might as well get a job roofing!! and quit the game! two tottaly different types of music! bash is rythmic to pop music and wax is gutta! (come on now whos gonna give a shit about tha tdiss! iM SURE BASH AND ALL HIS CHIPPERS AND WOMEN AINT TRIPPIN!! ha ha!
Thats right cause WAX GOT MILLIONS!

Feb 12, 2006
Solo 14 said:
on that rat poison 2 track 14 i think he calls dude a bitch. did baby bitch reply.
baby beesh is probably the richest man rappin in the bay area right now - maybe too short is doin better - dont call him a bitch for bein a husalah

Aug 9, 2006
a-wax comes clean on a whole bunch of shit and personally i have never heard a ap-9 diss to him thats comes close to what he does....almost everyone that has posted in this thread seems biased and im not being biased to a-wax cuz none of these dudes are fam to me......but to tell you the truth a-wax took shots at ap-9 and the figgas that they cant come back from......

Mar 1, 2006
bash dont need to diss wax (ha ha that would be funny though all he has to do iz call wax a broke desperate funny lookin dude whos mad at the world!!) like I said im sure bash is to busy tourin around the world wit hella top notchers sighning autographs to be trippin off a diss that maybe 200 people might hear!

Aug 9, 2006
im assuming you all were saying that when rap-a-lot and a lot of bay cats were dissing 50 cent?.....i dont get people.....why side with people you dont know.....a-wax got skills and if you say he dont you must be deaf....or just not like that kind of music.....but dude kills it on the mic most often.....and id say he is better then anyone in the figgas other then the jack who they might be tied......a-wax is reminding me a lil of yukmouth at this point.....dissing people for expozure.....and its not uncommon in the rap game....look at "the snitch" 50 cent.....how to rob got him expozure why would no one else do it.......i dont see why people hate on rappers like that....its just kinda rediculos