a-wax dissin dat bitch bash

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
i want this fuckin album.....is it out in stores now or is it hand em outs.....it tooke me a while to get the first rat poison (which was good)....i need to step my shit up and make it to the bay every now and then and get current cds.....i fuckin hate waiting

May 12, 2004
usernamex said:
the line is

"he said the word bitch in my mind i saw bash, when i should of saw brittney then bash"

track 15
hahaha...Wax would eat Bash alive..I've always thought Bash was hella weak on the mic..he has no content or originality

Aug 9, 2006
thats exactly what im saying....these dudes are talkin about people paper like it matters...the only thing we could discuss on a RAP FAN note is skills...a-wax would rip bash alive....theres no chance for bash i mean beesh was tight but his new shit is phony....a-wax>bash period.....if you want to talk about money then talk about it cuz it dont matter....im talkin skills

Aug 9, 2006
i would think he is talking about lyrical content and orignaility....not voice or anything....thing is 90 percent of the rap game lacks content and originality....i would like to think the guy is talkin about bash talking about money cars and hos......shit like that....just shit that everyone raps about now-a-days

Aug 9, 2006
my fav rapper? id laugh at that....im just tellin yall whats really.....yall are makin fun of dude for dissin someone jsut because dude hasnt made his name in the rap game.....which is rediculos....PERIOD....id do it for the HUS jsut the same.....yall arent on point with your disses.....im sure a-wax got more money then yall......so dont even trip....

Mar 18, 2006
DukeNaintEZ said:
I meant his lyrics have no originality..kinda the same shit over and over..im not hatin on dude..hes getting his his cheddar, i just never felt him on the mic
welcome to HipHop.since the begining of HipHop rappers always talked about "money,cars,and hoes".but its bad when bash rap about hoes,money and cars?yall need to stop haten on bash and let him do his thing.

Jan 23, 2004
MooreBlock530 said:
my fav rapper? id laugh at that....im just tellin yall whats really.....yall are makin fun of dude for dissin someone jsut because dude hasnt made his name in the rap game.....which is rediculos....PERIOD....id do it for the HUS jsut the same.....yall arent on point with your disses.....im sure a-wax got more money then yall......so dont even trip....
i agree with all your posts on this topic. ap-9 got a mixtape called "wax museum" but it didnt make no noise. that rat trap is sick as fuck, your missin out if you dont got it.

Feb 12, 2006
DukeNaintEZ said:
I meant his lyrics have no originality..kinda the same shit over and over..im not hatin on dude..hes getting his his cheddar, i just never felt him on the mic
maybe if u started listening to him when he dropped baby im back or something...keep bumpin all those dope emcee's from portland ^^^

May 12, 2004
TOMMYJAMES said:
welcome to HipHop.since the begining of HipHop rappers always talked about "money,cars,and hoes".but its bad when bash rap about hoes,money and cars?yall need to stop haten on bash and let him do his thing.
can you not read..I said im not hatin on him...Im not going to get all deep talking about the begining of hip hop and shit..I just think dude is garbage on the mic..period!!!

Aug 9, 2006
yeah i got that wax museum on bootleg and its not tight....those disses were shit....like i said jacka is the best out of the figgas and WAX kilt him in a couple bars..."i woulda gave him a pass but thats had he listened/i was jackin when jack was still in catacism/he aint never jacked a man before/maybe jacked a man off might of scammed a whore/stole from the liqour store shit like that/he from the nice part of pittsburg listen up jack,i can shoot a video in front of your moms pad right now and call it pittsburg goen bad"....jack needs to respond to that shit.....YALL ARE TALKIN BOUT RAT TRAP? i got that shit!!! i thought yall were talkin bout something else...

May 12, 2004
707Dizz707 said:
..keep bumpin all those dope emcee's from portland ^^^

lol...your an idiot..what the hell does Portland have to do with this at all??..did i say anything about Portland rappers being better than him????..but now that you mentioned it, I know a couple of Portland cats that are nicer than Bash

Jan 15, 2006
I dont know A-wax hella nice lyrically only thing is sometimes he sound like he hella tired or something damn near whispering and shit which makes it hella boring to listen to like the nigga dont even wanna be in the booth but other then that he straight... but to say he destroyed the mobfigaz or anything like that is crazy

Aug 9, 2006
the_truth_ said:
I dont know A-wax hella nice lyrically only thing is sometimes he sound like he hella tired or something damn near whispering and shit which makes it hella boring to listen to like the nigga dont even wanna be in the booth but other then that he straight... but to say he destroyed the mobfigaz or anything like that is crazy

show me lines where the figgas came clean on a diss.......thats all im askin....like i said i aint biased to the fact....if they come clean id admit but i jsut havnt seen anything yet

Jan 15, 2006
3xLaZY said:
what is it about a-wax that hurts so many peoples feelings??
Same thing why eminem got so big he is the hope for white aspiring rappers.. if he can make it that lets them know they got a chance too.. but you cant front on his skillz tho dude is nice on the mic i give props where its due