A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
Good movie........

If you didn't enjoy this movie it's probably because you went alone, with a trench coat on, looking for sum tiddies..... lol......

Great movie to take a date.....

May 20, 2006
Good movie........

If you didn't enjoy this movie it's probably because you went alone, with a trench coat on, looking for sum tiddies..... lol......

Great movie to take a date.....

Jan 23, 2006
went to the drive in wit my chick to see this. it was good to me, freddy does look different but shit whatever, almost let this thread and reviews ruin it for me

May 26, 2007
if you know nightmare on elm street movies, you will see and notice how bad this sucked! Freddy is not same character and played by someone else. barely any suspense..the craziest part was the beginning when a dude sliced his neck and it was so what about it cuz you didnt event really connect with his character. im still wondering what was in the attic cuz i would have wanted to see what that one chiks mom was hiding from her...

Mar 18, 2003
What can anyone really expect from this movie?

It seems to me this film is aimed at 90's+ babies.

The original had everything. It was damn near perfect. Can any one of you who paid to watch this honestly tell me that you were impressed?

Simply making things look "cooler" does not mean better.

IMHO this is not even something I would waste bandwidth on. I hope my lady doesnt bug me about this shit.

Aug 17, 2007
I GOT ALL THE NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET MOVIES AND I GREW UP ON THEM,I SAW ALL OF EM THAT WERE OUT AT THE TIME BEFOR I WAS 12,AND I KNOW ITS NOT GONNA BE THE SAME BUT I HAVE TO SEE FOR MY SELF JUST ON G.P.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
What can anyone really expect from this movie?

It seems to me this film is aimed at 90's+ babies.

The original had everything. It was damn near perfect. Can any one of you who paid to watch this honestly tell me that you were impressed?

Simply making things look "cooler" does not mean better.

IMHO this is not even something I would waste bandwidth on. I hope my lady doesnt bug me about this shit.
I wasnt expecting much, but still disappointed with it. Some winks & nods to the original, but overall it was doing too much. Like the scene where he pushes his head through the bedroom wall... you cant tell me it was harder to make a latex wall than to cgi freddys head (which looked like bad cgi).

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
they are re-releasing the box set of all the OG movies including Jason Vs. Freddy and this is the cover. they put the new Freddy on the cover instead of the old Freddy.....fuckin stupid.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Yeah, I forgot Freddy was a Cho Mo and they went into detail about what he did with the kids in this remake. I about died laughing in theater when I saw Freddy was that kid pitcher Kelly (grown up now) from one of the original Bad News Bears movies. My favorite part that had me rolling was when the parents chased him through that industrial area. His facial expressions were priceless, GBR!!!

Aug 24, 2006
saw it and it was okay, not really even scary thoough at all... i did jump but i cant help those, all movies that have scenes that are supposed to make u jump get me no matter what.. suuuucks hahah

Apr 20, 2003
they are re-releasing the box set of all the OG movies including Jason Vs. Freddy and this is the cover. they put the new Freddy on the cover instead of the old Freddy.....fuckin stupid.

LOL I agree Gold Deez! How are you gonna have all the old school flicks and plaster the new version of Freddy hahaha..... I this old school box set years ago, FUCK the new set

Sep 29, 2003
Is that new set being released on Blu-Ray? I've recently started to watch blu-ray discs and I dont think I can ever go back to watching a standard DVD in standard def....especially older movies...The job they did on Jackie Brown was amazing....

Mar 5, 2006
i will be there in theatres to watch it. it is required watching since i actually live on an Elm St. And i have nightmare on elm st posters up in my house, just NMOES' one and two so far.
Damn ur brave..How can u sleep in your room and not be scared??