A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
This movie comes out on the 30th and I really can't wait to see this.

Nightmare on Elm Street is one of my favorite all-time horror movies, and from the looks of the trailers, this looks like it might be a good movie.

I thought the remake of Halloween was good, i really didn't care for the remake of Friday the 13th, I sure hope that this Nightmare on Elm St. doesn't disappoint.

..................:cool:

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Well it will be the directors first time directing a full length movie, and Wes Craven didn't write it, so I don't have high hopes for this personally... The OG was too classic IMO...

May 20, 2006
same here. Rewatched the OG version to prep for it.
Freddy was actually a scary character in the original.....

I really didn't like the way all the sequels turned him into a cartoonish character.

Hopefully this remake will be the return of the nightmarish, frightening Freddy

May 20, 2006
Well it will be the directors first time directing a full length movie, and Wes Craven didn't write it, so I don't have high hopes for this personally... The OG was too classic IMO...
Im kinda glad Wes Craven didn't write this......

The original version is the only work of Craven's I actually liked...

I always felt that his TV shows and other movies never matched what he did in the original Nightmare.

Hopefully a fresh perspective, will be a good thing.....

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I will be blowing a blunt in the movie theater parking lot, then watching this bitch when it comes out.

when i first saw the trailer I thought Freddy was being played by Martin Short (which woulda been pretty fucking funny), then i realized it was Jackie Earle Haley.

Dec 3, 2005
i will be there in theatres to watch it. it is required watching since i actually live on an Elm St. And i have nightmare on elm st posters up in my house, just NMOES' one and two so far. always been a freddy fan though, dressed up as Kruger for halloween for about five years straight as a kid

Feb 11, 2006
This aint gonna be no where near as good as the OG version,robert englund as freddie kruger had the vhs game locked when dat first dropped,had hella people shocked at the time aswell...ima go see this to tho but i just know its not gonna be as good as the og