A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
90% of the reviews I read on it say its absolute garbage compared to the OG.

Predictable, Not scary, Cheap scare tactics, speciel effects arent worth a shit and actually hurt more than help....

Save your money, Im just gonna d/l when someone leaks the dvdrip.

crm#3

Sicc OG
Mar 5, 2006
Saw it..He's too short to play freddy..robert englund is the best..not scary at all except after the movie let out some guy dressed as freddy scared a movie goer as she exited lol

Nov 4, 2005
it was cool to me. I sat behind the scariest thug looking dudes i ever seen. those fags jumped on every part. It was weird seeing someone other than Robert Englund play Freddy.

Nov 15, 2007
yea i really didnt think it was bad, i still prefer the OG edition. if you can get past freddy looking so fucking different, the movie really isnt too bad. it stuck to the original fairly well, i mean it was obviously different but stuck to its roots. freddy does look more like a actual burnt victim, plus hes way more of a fucking creep in this one. def pulled off the child molester too a fucking tee with all his sexual jokes/one liners. all in all wasnt bad worth to check out IMO but it wasnt better than the originals in any way.

Dec 26, 2004
What I remember the original is good, never really a Elm Street movie fan. Plus didnt he kidnapped N molested or killed the kids? Dont know who wants to be a fan of that guy, maybe if he had a different crime history.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^^opened last night. and yeah hes an accused child molestor, something like the parents run him out of town and lock him in a boiler room somewhere, like at a school maybe. kinda like the frankenstein story but not involving a giant corpse made of various body parts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Child Murderer not Molester!

Wes Craven says his inspiration for the basis of Krueger's power stemmed from several stories in the Los Angeles Times about a series of mysterious deaths: All the victims had reported recurring nightmares beforehand, and died in their sleep. Additionally, Craven's original script detailed Krueger as a child molester, which Craven said was the "worst thing" he could think of. The decision was made to instead make Krueger a child murderer in order to avoid being accused of exploiting the spate of highly publicized child molestation cases in California around the time A Nightmare on Elm Street went into production.

Aug 17, 2007
^^^^opened last night. and yeah hes an accused child molestor, something like the parents run him out of town and lock him in a boiler room somewhere, like at a school maybe. kinda like the frankenstein story but not involving a giant corpse made of various body parts.

SO IN THIS VERSION HE NEVER KILLED ANY KIDS,HE WAS JUST ACCUSED OF BEIN A CHOMO? SO THE PARANTS BURN HIM KUZ THEY THOUGHT HE WAS TOUCHIN THEY KIDS?

Aug 16, 2003
I saw it on friday. Not bad but nothing original. I wish they would have done a good reboot like Batman and showed how Freddy is able to get into peoples dreams. So much potential wasted on an almost scene for scene remake of the 1st movie.

It also made Freddy a molester and it looks like he was also cutting the kids with his claws when they were young but he didnt kill any of them (until he dies)

2 1/2 out of 4 stars for this movie....worth renting but I wont see it again in the theater

Mar 8, 2008
the fuck yall think, that this remake was goin to be better than the OG ?? yall trippin..

name one 80s remake thats been better than the OG??

fuck all these remakes they just fucking up our classic 80s movies.. Im boycotting all these remakes.

Mar 12, 2010
the fuck yall think, that this remake was goin to be better than the OG ?? yall trippin..

name one 80s remake thats been better than the OG??

fuck all these remakes they just fucking up our classic 80s movies.. Im boycotting all these remakes.
with everybody talking bad about these remakes i wonder why hollywood would want to destroy the classics by trying to out do them the O.G's were done bad ass if anything you need to update and upgrade and they arent doing that