A$AP Rocky & A$AP Mob thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol @ Juicy J in that video. "Ayyyyyee OOOOO Rocky, Rocky, Rocky" dude shut the fuck up. As much as I like Rocky's music the live stuff I've seen from him and his crew has been wack as fuck.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld

Hopefully we get a Main Attrakionz x SGP collab out of that session they were in.

Rocky needs to learn to project, whispering through half of the video and shit lol.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lol @ Juicy J in that video. "Ayyyyyee OOOOO Rocky, Rocky, Rocky" dude shut the fuck up. As much as I like Rocky's music the live stuff I've seen from him and his crew has been wack as fuck.
i agree and some of that wackness comes across on songs, but i heard him spit on a freestyle and i know he gots bars, but dude is making it REAL HARD for people to get up on him/catch his swag

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah I saw that freestyle and he can spit that's for sure. He just needs to polish up on his stage presence, etc. That being said he probably hasn't done many shows yet so I'm sure he will get better.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The last couple songs from Rocky have been decent but I like his music more when he doesn't try to sound like he is from Texas (like Peso, Toast to the Gods, Get High, etc) than the stuff that sounds like generic down south knock-offs.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I agree but if that's all he did we probably wouldn't have heard of him so soon. Him making southern music while being from NYC made all the difference in his quick rise to marginal popularity.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
The last couple songs from Rocky have been decent but I like his music more when he doesn't try to sound like he is from Texas (like Peso, Toast to the Gods, Get High, etc) than the stuff that sounds like generic down south knock-offs.
and the fucked up part about it, is his southern swag isnt even believable

Big krit has a hard enough time doing corny southern shit that i dont cringe at and hes from mississippi

there wasnt one drop of lean in the purple swag video

fail in itself IMO

im hosting the homies mixtape from houston, the entire tapes syrup themed, i might be the only one thats gonna get away with the out of state southern shit.

maybe thats why im hating, he stealin my gig lol jk

but that video where he had a perm in it and was in some backyard freestyle cypher >>>>>anything ive heard him on

i do like 4loko w dza tho, i like the beat