A$AP Rocky & A$AP Mob thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2006
awesome, thanks again breh. Main Attrakionz have some good shit out there its just they put so much out that some of it comes out as filler. I'll download the new tape when i get home from work.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I just made a thread for the album. I agree with the filler thing up until this album. What I have liked from them in the past I like a lot but they put out a ton of stuff over the past year and a bit of it is pretty mediocre. From the sounds of it they put a lot of thought into this album and it's feels like an actual album and not just a bunch of songs like their previous material has. I've listened to it twice all the way through today and I'm really diggin' it a lot.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
so heres my updated feeling

asap rocky can flow, but his swag is like

i dont buy it. when he try to act like he got some sort of southern bone in him it makes me grind my teeth. like that purple swag shit was horrible. that might be the worst song of 2011.

but the nigga can rap.

i dont like that double time shit he be doin tho. corny as fuck and it completely turned me off of listening to the nigga at all

but like i said the guy can actually rap, ill give em that

he need to stop sippin on grape juice actin like its lean too
i thought only riff raff was sippin on invisible lean