9ERS ARE GARBAGE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2002
How do you figure? Next year his contract is up, and he even said it himself he deserves the big bucks. The Niners are in no position to give him what he wants. This is a straight quote from T.O. on the Best Damn Sports Show: "I'll even play for the Lions if they give me $25mil"

Apr 25, 2002
NICOYA415 said:
How do you figure? Next year his contract is up, and he even said it himself he deserves the big bucks. The Niners are in no position to give him what he wants. This is a straight quote from T.O. on the Best Damn Sports Show: "I'll even play for the Lions if they give me $25mil"
you dont know tha Niners' financial status. T.O. is a franchise player, and you dont just let them leave. no team doez. T.O. is not a dumb man, he'z saying that shit to let tha Niners' management know he will leave if he has to. he's trying to jump start those idiotz in control over there so they realize they need to pay this man wut he wantz or he'll walk. tha Niners will do wutever it takez to keep him, you can believe that!

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
BAMMER said:

I got 50$ sayin Philly ends up with a better record than the Whiners after 16 regular season games.hit my pm unless your a biatch!!

Then we can bet later in the year when the Eagles smash that ass againe mayne.lol

:::::::::::game over::::::::::::

I bet you if we play you guys in the playoffs.
Put up as much as you can, fuck $50!
Even hookers make more than that now days LOL!

May 8, 2002
SplitPersons_00 said:

Do you go to the games hommie?? If you do then you too will notice all the empty seats????
I dont go to raider games but yes I have heard it can be pretty empty! I guess raider fans rather go to that Raider Donut shop on Heigenbarger....Its always sold out! lol

May 6, 2002
TONE DOG THE 01 said:
I dont go to raider games but yes I have heard it can be pretty empty! I guess raider fans rather go to that Raider Donut shop on Heigenbarger....Its always sold out! lol
you dont go for a good reason... Come through anytime and you will see what football is all about.. No WINE and Cheese here buddy...

May 10, 2002
^^^ ONLY TIME I BEEN TO THE WHINERZ STADIUM IS WHEN THEY GOT A SPANKING BY THE RAIDERS IN 2000,

THERE SURE WERE A LOT OF YUPPIES THERE WITH THERE FAMILY, NO WONDER YALL SELLOUT SO EASILY, THERE NOT EVEN TRUE OR REAL FOOTBALL FANS, THEY KNOW LIKE ONE PLAYER ON THE TEAM AND THEY THINK THERE DEDICATED FANS OR SOME SHIT LMAO!!!!

May 8, 2002
Playa510 said:
^^^ ONLY TIME I BEEN TO THE WHINERZ STADIUM IS WHEN THEY GOT A SPANKING BY THE RAIDERS IN 2000,

THERE SURE WERE A LOT OF YUPPIES THERE WITH THERE FAMILY, NO WONDER YALL SELLOUT SO EASILY, THERE NOT EVEN TRUE OR REAL FOOTBALL FANS, THEY KNOW LIKE ONE PLAYER ON THE TEAM AND THEY THINK THERE DEDICATED FANS OR SOME SHIT LMAO!!!!
Ha Ha then you must have not been to a Niner game!

Apr 25, 2002
Playa510 said:
you mean tha one that tha raiders barely won in overtime bcuz of Mariucci's stupidity? well, if that'z wut you raider fanz consider a spanking, i feel sorry for you guyz. man that must suck.

May 6, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
you mean tha one that tha raiders barely won in overtime bcuz of Mariucci's stupidity? well, if that'z wut you raider fanz consider a spanking, i feel sorry for you guyz. man that must suck.
are you sure.. i think We missed 2 or 3 field goals anyways.. so it shouldnt have even went to OT.. and yes I was there too.. sitting in Tone Dog's seats..

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
miggidy said:

I bet you if we play you guys in the playoffs.
Put up as much as you can, fuck $50!
Even hookers make more than that now days LOL!
First off,yall ain't makin the playoffs...so how the fuck we gonna bet?Secondly....We can bet whatever ammount you want as long as we have a middle man hold the money before.I got money to play with square bear,so you call it.

Apr 25, 2002
SplitPersons_00 said:

are you sure.. i think We missed 2 or 3 field goals anyways.. so it shouldnt have even went to OT.. and yes I was there too.. sitting in Tone Dog's seats..
in that case, tha last Niner/raider game shoulda been a Niner victory cuz Cortez went and missed tha field goal. it never shoulda went into overtime. FUCK THAT. that wuz cortez's fuck up and he wuz a part of tha team, therefor it wuz tha Niner'z fuck up. same with your cheap ass kicker, if he fuckz up then fault your whole team for having his gay ass on tha roster! dont make excuses, you won in overtime and when you win in OT there'z no way you spanked tha other team. get a clue.

and if it wuznt for Mariucci's gay ass play calling, tha Niner'z had a very good chance at taking that 2000 game too. he called for that field goal way too prematurely. wut wuz it? 1st, 2nd, 3rd down? i know it wuznt 4th. he coulda ran a few more playz before that one but he suckz ballz at play calling. that'z tha main reason im glad he'z gone. thank Mariucci for your victory, and sabor it too, cuz you wont experience it again for a long ass time.

May 8, 2002
miggidy said:
Hey Tone,

You think we can convice Tai to stay after this year?
It's gonna be real tough, he wants to play closer to home.
We need him almost as bad as we need to T.O. to stay....
I hope so but I think it will be Owens or Streets and Streets will be the odd man out! But remember Streets didnt want to stay so we will see.

May 29, 2002
SplitPersons_00 said:

Do you go to the games hommie?? If you do then you too will notice all the empty seats????
when was the last time the niner fans witnessed a television blackout? NEVER, and the raiders fans? SEVERAL TIMES A YEAR