9ERS ARE GARBAGE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
The most bandwagon,dick sucking fans in all professional sports.We even get to hear from them on the internet.Gone are the days of Montana and Young,but they still act as if they are the best team in football,when in fact,they are very mediocre,and have been for more than a few years now.A franchise that has turned it's back on some of it's greatest players(RICE-MONTANA),and let them leave.Alot of you on here trash the Raiders for gettin bombed in the Bowl,but where the fuck was your team at?You think yall coulda fucked with Tampa's squad in January?Hell No..You guys got bombed by my squads 2nd and 3rd string quarterbacks on your own field,and still have the nerve to spout of about how tight yall will be this year.That's why everyone hates Whiner fans...they're very unrealistic,and way over optomistic.Face it,Rice and Montana are gone,so are your Bowl hopes.T.O. wants out!

:::::::::::::::GAME:(OVER::::::::::::::

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
BAMMER said:
You think yall coulda fucked with Tampa's squad in January?
What u mean, they got smoked by Tampa in the playoffs!! I know u didnt forget!! I dont remember if it was January or December but still got stomped!! They got smoked worse than the Haiders did!! I believe it was 31-6!!! Hahaha!! GOT EM!!!

May 8, 2002
bayGIANTS said:
raiders fans will always be jealous of the rings and the sell-out crowds!!!
You hit it on the nose homie! Cant you tell by Bammer's hatred! Now you know why they call him Bammer. Everthing he says is Bammer......And we dont smoke that shit in the SFC!!!!!!!

@Bammer - Lay off the Hateraid! We will woop up the Raiders in the Sco an Aug 14 too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 8, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
u dont here me talkin about the 5 rings my team won as well!! Its 2003, lets see what yall have this year!! GOT EM!!!
That's because Dallas sucks and hasnt had a playoff birth in too many years! Like always you set yourself up for a big dissapoitment.....That has been the reason why you have already given up on your team by the time the middle of the season hits! Be real wit it mayn!

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
BAMMER said:
Alot of you on here trash the Raiders for gettin bombed in the Bowl,but where the fuck was your team at?
Our team was cleaning their shoes after kicking your teams ass.

You know what?
I'm sick of you fucking Raider fans bashing my team?
Can you fuckers shut the fuck up and worry about your own damn team for a change?
What's up with all this fucking jealousy????
Can you answer that for me?
Why do you hate on us so damn much?

I know our success has a lot to do with it, but what about now? We ain't the top team anymore, so why do you still hate on my 9ers? Is it because we beat you guys last time we played?
It was a close game, why be envious?
Man I have love for every fucking Bay Area team. I even showed love for the Raiders when they came back.
But muthafuckas like you fuck it up for us.
Now all I wanna see is your team crushed just to see muthafuckas like you cry.
I know that's fucked up cuz players like Tim Brown deserve a superbowl ring. But jealous muthafuckas like you make it very difficult for me to see your team succeed....

This post is directed at the 9er hater, Raider cheer leading squad. You know who the members are....
I hope the cool Raiders fans aren't offended at this post. Just had to get this off my chest....

Mar 18, 2003
BAMMER said:
The most bandwagon,dick sucking fans in all professional sports.We even get to hear from them on the internet.Gone are the days of Montana and Young,but they still act as if they are the best team in football,when in fact,they are very mediocre,and have been for more than a few years now.A franchise that has turned it's back on some of it's greatest players(RICE-MONTANA),and let them leave.Alot of you on here trash the Raiders for gettin bombed in the Bowl,but where the fuck was your team at?You think yall coulda fucked with Tampa's squad in January?Hell No..You guys got bombed by my squads 2nd and 3rd string quarterbacks on your own field,and still have the nerve to spout of about how tight yall will be this year.That's why everyone hates Whiner fans...they're very unrealistic,and way over optomistic.Face it,Rice and Montana are gone,so are your Bowl hopes.T.O. wants out!
It's called a fanbase. Go to a Detroit based message board and you will see Lions' fans acting a fool talking about the superbowl. If the niners are so sorry, how can any of the fans be on a bandwagon? As for turing their backs on players, both Montana and Rice were done in Frisco. Montana's career was ending and Rice wasn't helping us any, just hurting our pockets.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Damn yall whiner fans luv livin in the past!! And tone that doesnt make since mane!! Stop livin in the past!! But if thats what yall wanna do then I can do it to!! "Yall cant fuck with my squad, we got 5 rings, the most in the NFL, yall mad cause yall dont have more than us"!! Hahahahaa!!! Thats how u idiots sound!! Now come down to reality, and realize that no matter how bad u talk about my squad, yall still aint doin shit!! Get over it whiner marks!!! U will never win anything with a gay ass QB!!! Hahaha!! GOT EM!!!

May 4, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
"Yall cant fuck with my squad, we got 5 rings, the most in the NFL, yall mad cause yall dont have more than us"!! Hahahahaa!!! Thats how u idiots sound!! Now come down to reality, and realize that no matter how bad u talk about my squad, yall still aint doin shit!!
Pretty ironic that that's the way you sound about your Cowboys too. Sounds like a double standard to me. :dead:

Mar 18, 2003
There he goes talking about having the most rings in the NFL... CZAR didn't you feel stupid enough last time after getting clowned by everyone on this thread? Get it through your head, Cowboys do not have the most rings in the NFL!