9ERS ARE GARBAGE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yo smit u must be a lil slow to!! I was makin a point which obviously u didnt get!! Try to read it again real slow and maybe u will see!! I know we have the most rings but I was just makin a point!! Hahaha!! GOT EM!!!

Mar 18, 2003
You guys have more rings then the niners CZAR? (Yes/No) Because in order to have the most, you must have more then everyone else. So answer the question, Hahahahaha.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
miggetfan said:
What happenned to the Beagles when we played them in the playoffs? It was the layoffs for them.
Talkin bout livin in the past..lol^,and Tone aka DE's #1 fan got a Vince Feragamo clip in his sig.Rice and Montana are gone,and the Raiders had a better year.Face it,you guys have no shot at winning the Super Bowl.It ain't that I hate yah for reppin your squad,it's just your pipe dreams that got us kats in here laughing at yah.

::::::::::::::game:classic:eek:ver::::::::::::::::

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Yah....lol,and your tomgirl quarterback GaYcia look like he was in a 5 alarm fire.Ole burnt lookin mu'fucker.haahaa
And here you go again actin like the Whiners have the same secondary of yesteryear.The Whiners secondary is the laughing stock of the NFL.Koy Detmer brutalized Rumph and Co. at the Shtick with National Television audience watching.

May 9, 2002
BAMMER said:
Yah....lol,and your tomgirl quarterback GaYcia look like he was in a 5 alarm fire.Ole burnt lookin mu'fucker.haahaa
And here you go again actin like the Whiners have the same secondary of yesteryear.The Whiners secondary is the laughing stock of the NFL.Koy Detmer brutalized Rumph and Co. at the Shtick with National Television audience watching.
that was a beating.....

..i know it shocked the whole damn country..everyone was like DAMMNNNNN

May 29, 2002
why are Oakland fans so jealous of sf fans? it is the same with the giants and the a's. A's fans circle Giants games on their calender like it is the world series and giants fans could barely give a rats ass.

Frisco will always be the superior sports town. that is why the raiders wanna leave again, and the A's do too. the warriors need to come back to frisco and win another title. they aint doing shit in oakland.

In the words of Kingczar. GOT EM!!!

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
BAMMER said:
Like I said, we shall wait for this upcoming year.
How much you wanna bet?

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
miggidy said:

Like I said, we shall wait for this upcoming year.
How much you wanna bet?

I got 50$ sayin Philly ends up with a better record than the Whiners after 16 regular season games.hit my pm unless your a biatch!!

Then we can bet later in the year when the Eagles smash that ass againe mayne.lol

:::::::::::game over::::::::::::

Fatal,10 out of 10 sports journalist would say Philly has a shot at the title.

T.O. WANTS OUT!!!

Jul 3, 2002
Bammer is right, this is T.O.'s last year with SF. I don't see how we could possibly keep him unless he wants to take a pay cut. He already stated he wants around $25mil, and the Niners just don't have that amount of money to spend. They need to use that money to sign other players on the team.