9ERS ARE GARBAGE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:

in that case, tha last Niner/raider game shoulda been a Niner victory cuz Cortez went and missed tha field goal. it never shoulda went into overtime. FUCK THAT. that wuz cortez's fuck up and he wuz a part of tha team, therefor it wuz tha Niner'z fuck up. same with your cheap ass kicker, if he fuckz up then fault your whole team for having his gay ass on tha roster! dont make excuses, you won in overtime and when you win in OT there'z no way you spanked tha other team. get a clue.
Damn hommie do you watch the same games I do.. aint nobody said anything about getting spanked?? so check the posts hommie.. and ya.. I do stress whenenver we have to kick a field goal.. you never know.. but come the next regular season things will be diffrent and we will spank you all in your own home! mark my words!

Apr 25, 2002
SplitPersons_00 said:

Damn hommie do you watch the same games I do.. aint nobody said anything about getting spanked??
go back and reread tha posts buddy. i forgot who said it but one of your ignorant fellow raider fanz said it....

so check the posts hommie..
no, you check tha posts.
and ya.. I do stress whenenver we have to kick a field goal.. you never know.. but come the next regular season things will be diffrent and we will spank you all in your own home! mark my words!
we dont play eachother next season.

Apr 25, 2002
SplitPersons_00 said:
but come the next regular season things will be diffrent and we will spank you all in your own home!!
you said the next regular seazon, which implied next seazon. so calm your ass down.

and tha only thing you'll be spanking is your cock in tha bathroom homeboy.

Jun 25, 2002
bayGIANTS said:

when was the last time the niner fans witnessed a television blackout? NEVER, and the raiders fans? SEVERAL TIMES A YEAR
man the only reason you guys are on tv is because you'll bought them 20 year season tickets. now they are flying out of there hands fast then a krispy creme dounut. plus you got that cheap ass stadium were the ticket are like 10 bucks lol. no wonder you'll sellout. wait till you get a real stadiums like us then lets see how many game you sellout. and that real talk

Raiders for Life

what up split you ready or what!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
onlyonesmoke said:

man the only reason you guys are on tv is because you'll bought them 20 year season tickets. now they are flying out of there hands fast then a krispy creme dounut. plus you got that cheap ass stadium were the ticket are like 10 bucks lol. no wonder you'll sellout. wait till you get a real stadiums like us then lets see how many game you sellout. and that real talk
nah that aint "real talk" you clown. Ninerz gamez sell out bcuz we got REAL FANZ. not to mention tha fact that your owner iz a fuckin jackass.... just like a lot of his team's fans.

Jul 3, 2002
For once I'd like to have a debate with a Raider fan who has more brains than an australopithecus.

Heres a picture of the size of the brain of the average raiders fan.

Apr 5, 2003
49ers All Tha Way!!!!!!

To all my fellow Niner fans in here don't trip off these faggot ass haters. They just mad because they teams are garbage so they gotta talk shit about a pimped out team like the 49ers. The more they hate the better the 49ers do. We will be back in the Super Bowl. Please believe it.

And by the way...Fuck The Raiders. Yall be gettin yalls ass whooped by the sorry ass Chargers. As a matter of fact our Niners be whoopin yalls ass too. The 49ers pimp the Raiders when they step on the field with them. So yall Raider fans can shut the fuck up. And to u Cowboys fans......No Comment.

49er Fan 4 Life!!!!!