$8 BILLION bipartisan Roads budget (for WA)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 24, 2004
www.twitter.com
I don't take it personal.. but muhfuckas should set the record straight.. and NO you won't say that shit on 25th and J Street.. maybe in the Northend or some shit like that.

I know from the Tacoma dome exit to the next one it stinks and that's where it stops. but when u got oat mills and shipyards surrounding the area, it's not gonna smell too good, right??

I wouldn't say I was offended, but it's just like talking to someone from Seattle who happens to be a sportsfan and poking fun at how all of their teams (from basketball to baseball to football) choke every year.. if you keep saying it to em.. they gonna say some shit back.. or worse, you dig??

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Gutterson III said:
I don't take it personal.. but muhfuckas should set the record straight.. and NO you won't say that shit on 25th and J Street.. maybe in the Northend or some shit like that.

I know from the Tacoma dome exit to the next one it stinks and that's where it stops. but when u got oat mills and shipyards surrounding the area, it's not gonna smell too good, right??

I wouldn't say I was offended, but it's just like talking to someone from Seattle who happens to be a sportsfan and poking fun at how all of their teams (from basketball to baseball to football) choke every year.. if you keep saying it to em.. they gonna say some shit back.. or worse, you dig??
I agree, the record should be set straight. I should have been more clear in my first post, I know that not all of Tacoma stinks, but parts do.

And 25th and J street, isn't all of Tacoma. I understand your point, but I'm not saying it as an insult to anyone.

Funny thing is, my uncle's tattoo shop use to be right off the Tacoma Dome exit...And it did stink. I've driven through parts of Tacoma, but I don't kick it there, cause I'm not friends with anyone that lives there, but I never meant that every city block in Tacoma smells like shit. And no, oat mills and a shipyard won't produce a good smell, but I didnt' say it would.

If someone made fun of the Sonics choking, I would laugh. Why? It's the truth man. If people can't handle that little truth then I think they should be worrying about other aspects of their life...cause someone saying, "that smelly part of Tacoma really smells," is not that big of a deal. I love Seattle, and if someone talked shit, fine by me, they don't have to like it....I just don't care about other people's opinions that much in those cases....

I see your point, and it's valid obviously, I just didn't specify what I meant well enough when I made my first comment.

Jan 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
im not tryin to make a big deal out of this shit, and what Barz said about seattle wouldnt bother, cuz u dont stay in seattle do u? u made a generalized statement about tacoma, and people in tacoma get tired of that shit. I Am & nwlr, do either of u stay in seattle or tacoma, or any big city in the nw? or a city that u represent? its like me sayin 'hey man your girl smells like shit' then later say 'well only around her asshole'. I woudnt drive thru capitol hill and say seattles full of fags & wierdos. come out to tacoma and kick it at the spots we have, and you'll have a good time. just dont talk down on a city u know nuthin about.

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
Yeah, i'd like to hit Tacoma and check out the scene a lil. I know they got some tight clubs out there.
As far as living in a city...naw man...I left the city on purpose. I aint talking down on TAC...it's all good baby! Nuthin but luv for all NW cities here fam!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
thirdeye253 said:
im not tryin to make a big deal out of this shit, and what Barz said about seattle wouldnt bother, cuz u dont stay in seattle do u? u made a generalized statement about tacoma, and people in tacoma get tired of that shit. I Am & nwlr, do either of u stay in seattle or tacoma, or any big city in the nw? or a city that u represent? its like me sayin 'hey man your girl smells like shit' then later say 'well only around her asshole'. I woudnt drive thru capitol hill and say seattles full of fags & wierdos. come out to tacoma and kick it at the spots we have, and you'll have a good time. just dont talk down on a city u know nuthin about.
I don't currently live in Seattle (left 5 years ago--but I'm back fairly often), but I did live there for 16 years. Even if I did live in Seattle at this very moment, I wouldn't give a shit what people said. People talk shit about Seattle on this board whenever the name gets brought up..."oh fuckin Sir Mix A Lot you guys are tight." Do I care? Not really. Why? 1) It doesn't effect me personally and 2) I know there are way better artists than Mix A Lot in Washington and 3) some asshole on the Siccness more than likely doesn't know what they are talking about....In this case, I'm the asshole that has limited knowledge.

And just so we're straight on this, again, I wasn't talking shit (in my opinion). If I made an over-generalized statement about it, then I was WRONG but it wasn't shit talking. It was an inaccurate statement based on limited knowledge.

I'm not doubting it's a good place or that there's nice spots to chill at and have a good time, I never said anything about the people or the places there...