$8 BILLION bipartisan Roads budget (for WA)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
Naw man...the shit is a fuckin epidemic bro! Can't let anybody know what you got in your crib these days man. Half my old homies are tore up and the other half is locked up now! The shit is a cold ass killer man...real tlak!

Yeah, thats the town I said looked all sweedish! German though...your right! It looks crazy though! All the buildings look like a whole nother world over there....trippy! hah

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
When I was in Everett, we would go out to Lake Goodwin and spit game to the lil breezy's out there. It's a tight little beach! We'd go toss a football and sip Old English 40's in paper bags, bumpin Too Short, "She'd rather fuk yo car"! Good times!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
nlrwriting said:
Naw man...the shit is a fuckin epidemic bro! Can't let anybody know what you got in your crib these days man. Half my old homies are tore up and the other half is locked up now! The shit is a cold ass killer man...real tlak!
Oh I know, the meth shit is bad. Most of my friends from high school and earlier than that are either recovering from that or are still doing it, in which case, I don't fuck with those people. It's sad to see so many people make shitty decisions and continue to make those shitty decisions, even when they realize they are broke, addicted, and in a hole. Luckily one of my best friends quit that shit like 3-4 years ago after a year or two battle with it.

There's a TON of tweakers in Eastern Washington tho, I mean, I thought it was bad when I went to Snohomish County, but E. Wash is way worse from what I've seen. 10 houses got robbed on the same block like 3 months ago, my home boy's car got broken into (his system got jacked just like you) and the police out here said it was, "a tweaker gang from Yakima." Now, I doubt it was a gang, but there are a lot of damn tweakers in Yakima.

Apr 14, 2003
I AM said:
There's a TON of tweakers in Eastern Washington tho, I mean, I thought it was bad when I went to Snohomish County, but E. Wash is way worse from what I've seen. 10 houses got robbed on the same block like 3 months ago, my home boy's car got broken into (his system got jacked just like you) and the police out here said it was, "a tweaker gang from Yakima." Now, I doubt it was a gang, but there are a lot of damn tweakers in Yakima.

Some study was sayin that 1 in 3 houses in Spokane city limits was a methlab...that was a few years ago though.

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
HAHAHA Tweeker Gang...thats classic bro! I know that as far as i've seen, Sno Co and Western Oregon are the meth capitals of my world. I had my struggles with that lifestyle when I was young man. The difference is...I grew up, had kids,k set goals and went back to school for this journalism shit! Most them other cats I knew are still on the same blocks with the same people doin' the same shit ...yada?
I try to kick knowledge to people but that shit has there minds so twisted up that they don't even realize i'm tryin' to help!
It's a sad situation man. We just gotta keep an eye on the lil homies and let em know that the shit aint cool. My kids know better cause I taught em' man. I be tellin' all their little freinds and shit too, all the time! I just level with them man, let em' know the truth!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
nlrwriting said:
HAHAHA Tweeker Gang...thats classic bro! I know that as far as i've seen, Sno Co and Western Oregon are the meth capitals of my world. I had my struggles with that lifestyle when I was young man. The difference is...I grew up, had kids,k set goals and went back to school for this journalism shit! Most them other cats I knew are still on the same blocks with the same people doin' the same shit ...yada?
I try to kick knowledge to people but that shit has there minds so twisted up that they don't even realize i'm tryin' to help!
It's a sad situation man. We just gotta keep an eye on the lil homies and let em know that the shit aint cool. My kids know better cause I taught em' man. I be tellin' all their little freinds and shit too, all the time! I just level with them man, let em' know the truth!
The dude I was talking about that's been sober for a few years is about to graduate with his mechanics certificate or somethin like that. He knows everything there is to know about most cars, he tells me so much info that I stop listening! But like you said, almost everyone else is still doing the same old shit.

Every time one of them calls me I'll talk to them and tell them the truth. I ask if they've been doing that shit and they'll say yes and I'll end up telling them how bad it is and laying out simple ass steps to making better decisions...most people just tell me I'm being an asshole and trying to run their lives, but fuck, someone needs to help them cause they ain't doing shit for themselves.

Biggest areas of meth I've seen are Snohomish County and E. Washington as a whole.

Btw, glad you're doing the school thing and all that. I think people forget how much potential they have when they aren't progressing in their lives or doing positive things for themselves and others.

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
I agree man. People get so used to being stuck that they just live with it instead of rise above it...yada? I mean, I could live the rest of my life in a shit apartment with all my kids and some nowhere job and probly be just fine! I just want to take it to the next level. I just decieded one day that I wasn't bout to let MY KIDS live like that just cause I could be happy livin' like that! What I want don't even matter anymore fam. It's all about hookin' my kids up to be straight when I die!
I just stay smokin' to deal with them lil monsters...lol J/K!

Jan 24, 2004
www.twitter.com
let's cut the crap here.. Washington is a hippie-liberal state and they're gonna continue to build useless/expensive additions to our highways. Right now, Tacoma got the biggest ports in damn near the world.. shit, we got pop stars and actors investing in our sports teams and property out here.. my city's growing from nothing to something so I can't complain.. only when I gotta buy gas or fast food.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
And it smells funny. lol...every time i drive down there it smells like wet dog or some shit like that....it's not a bad place, just not the best smell.

and yeah, gas is a bitch.....

gutterson...i saw something that didn't really make sense to me....you said, "Washington is a hippie-liberal state and they're gonna continue to build useless/expensive additions to our highways."

Hippie Liberals are not about building or construction (unless they've been converted to capitalists, in which case, they are not hippies). They are about preservation, so although the assholes people vote for might say they are liberal and all that shit, all they care about is money...not what they tell people they care about....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
xpanther206 said:
I AM looks like that rapper Dub B who put that album SEAReality out a few years back, atleast the top of his head does.
ok? i dunno who that is....but i did edit the pic...my head isn't that white...lol..

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
hippie doesn't necessarily mean they are now liberal...and even if they say they're liberal, they are still after the same thing as republicans....money...so they're no different.

i never said it wasn't a hippie state, but the people running it, aren't hippies.

Jan 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
I AM said:
And it smells funny. lol...every time i drive down there it smells like wet dog or some shit like that....it's not a bad place, just not the best smell.
the whole city dont smell like that. its only the grain mills by the port. if u spent any time in tacoma u'd know. apparently u just drive thru

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
thirdeye253 said:
the whole city dont smell like that. its only the grain mills by the port. if u spent any time in tacoma u'd know. apparently u just drive thru
i never said i kick it there. my uncle use to have a tattoo shop down there actually...

Jan 24, 2004
www.twitter.com
3rd Eye Dezine basically broke down the ignorance some of u muhfuckas have about Tacoma.. I remember doin a show in Seattle couple months back and the DJ said on-stage that "Tacoma stinks".. and then I let him know "but you won't say that in Tacoma".

the defense rests.

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
Why wouldn't you? I'd say it in Tacoma! Just cause parts of it stink doesn't mean that it's a bad city....it just smells funny in some places! If it's true then why be affended? It aint your fault it stinks.....hahaha! I spent a little time in TAC and it was aight but I wouldn't move there!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Gutterson III said:
3rd Eye Dezine basically broke down the ignorance some of u muhfuckas have about Tacoma.. I remember doin a show in Seattle couple months back and the DJ said on-stage that "Tacoma stinks".. and then I let him know "but you won't say that in Tacoma".

the defense rests.
Jesus, don't take it so personal. Seattle is a shitty city too, in regard to the idiots running it.

Is it really that big of a deal if some dude on the internet (me) thinks Tacoma smells funny? I mean seriously, in all reality, does it make that much of an impact on you or your city? No...

I have been to parts of Tacoma that do not smell funky, but I've also been to parts that smell really fucking gross. I really don't see what the big deal is about it anyway....

If people in Tacoma take their city's stink so personal, they should do something about it. I'd tell someone down their it smelled (if it really did smell where I was), not to insult them or the city, IT'S JUST A FACT. Parts of Tacoma FUCKING STINK and other parts don't.

If that offends anyone, then I really hope you end up living in a cave where you can't communicate with people...cause I bet most people who've been to Tacoma that don't live there, think the exact same thing. It's not to insult the city, it's not personal, the god damn place just smells funky in some parts, that's the way it is.