49ers Ownership Is The Root Of All Problems

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
I wouldn't compare the Yorks to Al Davis, but I can honestly say that the York's should give the team back to the Bartolo's or someone that actually wants the 49ers to win. And as far as Nolan, I been saying for quite sometime "FIRE HIS ASS", he is one of the reasons why the team ain't going nowhere as well. Martz should become the 49ers coach, he has made progress so far and once the yorks and nolan are gone, the team will make things happen..

Dec 4, 2006
If the fans don't support the team, the Yorks may end up moving it elsewhere.

That's how stupid they are.
And that's who wants to move them to Santa Clara...

The City of San Francisco has given them many offers and the York's don't wanna take them...

I hope they do stay in SF tho.....

if they do move to Santa Clara, I will become a Green Bay Packers fan to the fullest..

Apr 25, 2002
if they do move to Santa Clara, I will become a Green Bay Packers fan to the fullest..
What the fuck?

Why would any TRUE fan do that? It's not like they'd be in LA, Santa Clara is 30 minutes away.

Wow.

Why wouldn't you just side with the other team from the Bay? Just cross the bridge dog!
LMAO @ the switcharoo talk like it's all good or something.

The question should be why would you become a trader in the first place? I wouldn't want no fake tradin ass fan jumping ship to my squad and I doubt the raiders want them either.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Packers fan? Boooooo. But yeah Nolan's defensive schemes aint doin' so hot right now. WTF is up with the big nickel???? Walt Harris as a safety with Clements on Moss and he still fuckin runs by both guys. Nolan is gonna be gone after this season barring a miracle these next two games.

Apr 25, 2002
Moss ran by them because Walt Harris tripped. It was supposed to be Clements on Moss if it was a short-to-intermediate route and Harris on Moss if Randy went deep. He went deep and Walt stumbled.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
LMAO @ the switcharoo talk like it's all good or something.

The question should be why would you become a trader in the first place? I wouldn't want no fake tradin ass fan jumping ship to my squad and I doubt the raiders want them either.
2-each his own mayne... I would respect him as long as he didn't jump on the bandwagon once we started winning. But if he wanted to switch it's all good. I'd give him a welcome to the RaiderNation.

Dec 22, 2004
Supposedly Jed always talks with Eddie, but Jed is not in control right now. Eddie DeBartolo was asked if he would consider helping his dumbass sister run this franchise and he said all they had to do was call. Of course the Yorks refuse to do that, but maybe Jed will. That's the only hope we have unless they get sick of being hated by everyone and get rid of the team..
I heard Jerry Rice on Bob Costas radio show a couple weeks ago and he basically was asked what do the 49ers need to do to turn around the franchise and he said two words quickly "EDDIE DeBartolo

Apr 25, 2002
I agree Fatal that the ownership has no business running the 49ers. I think the type of ownership/GM the Niners need isn't only a wise football man but a Barack Obama type who can sort of enstill hope and pride back into the organization. Its very difficult for the 49ers to pick up the best free agents with their record the past five to six years or so and also with one of the most old, decrepid stadiums in football. Someone needs to get the ball rolling on making the 49ers a namesake again the way they were even at the start of the 2Ks.

I have not been able to see the bulk of most of the 49ers this season (I work Sundays) but from what I did see I will say I am dissapointed in the defense but really what about the offense? New England didn't just hang onto the ball all game because our defense was horrible. We continue to turn the ball over like nobodys business and continue to have three-and-out possessions. What defense can hold a game when they are tired as hell from being out there all day? Even though I didn't see Sunday's game, there were to stats they talked about on the radiocast that are completely unheard of if you are on a team that wants to win a football game. 1. With the third quarter less than halfway over, they said New England's time of possession was already 30 minutes. 2. The next possession the 49ers had the ball after that statistic, they said "the 49ers have yet to complete a third down conversion."

I believe the biggest problem we have is our quarterback. Everyone agrees Alex Smith is a huge bust. OSullivan has his ups and his downs. It's pretty clear this far in the is not a starting quarterback, but a back-up quarterback. For those who think the 49ers should have taken Rodgers ahead of Smith lets not forget the condition of both teams. Green Bay has a lot more weapons, Brett Farve as a mentor, and much less high expectations than SF has. In a way I feel sorry for Smith since the expectations for him were to be the face of the franchise almost right out of the draft.

On top of that, I think if you look at our offense do we really have a strength anywhere? The line looks good at times but also looks bad. Gore seems to consistently play well but it doesn't look like he'll have another season like he did two years ago. Our wideouts continue to not stack up at least against playoff team wide receivers. We seem to have a number of "good" but not "very good" or "Pro Bowl" good players on offense.

I'm not sure what the solution is to this accept beggining to draft QBs and wide receivers. We need someone to run that offense and wide receivers who can be efficient but also make big plays. Hopefully the Yorks either sell the team or bring in some competent head coaches to make this thing work. Its been sad the past few years having to see the 49ers look like this.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
I HEARD THE YORKS MIGHT MOVE THE TEAM TO LA AND CHANGE THE NAME IN ABOUT FIVE YEARS THAT WOULD BE FUCKIN WACK, IF THEY MOVE TO SANTA CLARA NO BIG DEAL THEY COULD STILL BE THE SAN FRAN NINERS JUST LIKE THE GIANTS AND JETS OF NEW YORK PLAY IN NEW JERSEY,

Apr 25, 2002
and also with one of the most old, decrepid stadiums in football.
I know the stadium is old and all, but I hear this statement a lot when people talk about big-time free agents coming to SF. I really don't think it makes much of a difference to them. They're only at the stadium between 10 and 13 days a year, including preseason and playoff games should they get that far. I don't think that plays much of a role in whether or not the guy wants to play for the Niners. If it does, the guy is probably a whiny bitch that we wouldn't want on the team anyway.