49ers Ownership Is The Root Of All Problems

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
First of all, I'm gonna keep it real and I don't want a bunch of hater ass motherfuckers coming in here talking about how "the Niners suck but they're better than the raiders" or "the raiders are better because they put up a fight in their losses" or blah blah. Save it for another thread. This thread is my insight as to why my team is losing ball games.

Lately I've seen some comments in threads wondering why people don't like Al Davis and want him gone. Well, it's obvious to anyone who knows the situation over in Oakland. But San Francisco has ownership problems as well. The Yorks are the reason the 49ers are losing football games, period. It's a trickle-down effect and I'll tell you exactly why..

John York knows absolutely nothing about football and I, as well as many 49er fans, believe he doesn't even give a damn about the team to begin with. Even so, he refuses to sell it.

It is the Yorks' fault that Mike Nolan is still our head coach. Anyone with half a brain can see he is unfit and should have been fired at the end of last season. He made a few moves that probably helped him regain confidence in the offseason, the main move being the hiring of Mike Martz. But hiring Martz really doesn't make a difference at all when your team can get it's offense on the damn field due to a horrible defensive scheme.

Mike Nolan continues to install a "bend but don't break" defense that only results in the other team possessing the ball for way too long. Mike Martz cannot do a damn thing if his squad is never on the field. Nolan has this defense playing SOFT and that will never work on any decent team. The packages he installs are a joke and he doesn't seem to want to get after the QB. We all knew he knows nothing about offense, but now he's starting to prove he knows nothing about defense, which leads me to believe he knows nothing about football in general.

On top of all that, our squad never seems prepared for the game. That's because Nolan doesn't know how to run a practice, either. I remember back in training camp the players were starting to play a little too rough in the morning practice so instead of putting them in pads (which they were scheduled to start doing the very next day) he cancels the entire evening practice. This team needs practice. What the fuck is that shit?

Don't even get me started on Nolan's gametime decisions.

With all that said, the Yorks will not fire Mike Nolan. Why? Because they don't know what the fuck they are doing. Period.

What they need to do is fire Nolan, hire a respectable head coach and get the fuck out of the way. The problem is, they're clearly too stupid to know who is a respectable head coach.

The reason this team went into the shitter to begin with is because the Yorks wanted nothing to do with Eddie DeBartelo's personnel. They fired good coaches, sent a lot of quality players packing and replaced those coaches and players with inadequate personnel. All because they didn't want this team to have anything to do with Eddie D. That's some selfish bullshit right there.

All that being said, I understand how the raiders fans feel about Al Davis. Davis might be worse because he has his organization in chaos all the time, but the Yorks' stupidity ranks them right next to him. If only there were a way to revoke ownership..

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Agreed. on another note, i really believe Nolan is watering down Martz game plans as well, Nolan really has to go, i agree with everything youve said about him

Apr 25, 2002
Nolan is a piece of trash and has no business coaching any team, at any level. I know most people THINK they can coach a team and make decisions better than some lousy NFL coaches, but in this case I KNOW I can coach and make better decisions than Nolan. A lot of this shit is common sense, but he fails to see it.

Today Frank Gore only ran the ball 12 times and was averaging close to 5 yards per carry. Why didn't he get the ball more? Because our soft ass defense was out on the field the majority of the game not putting pressure on Cassell and allowing the Patriots to run at will and eat up the clock. When we did get the ball we had to throw. Nolan needs to stop being such a fuckin pussy and start getting aggressive. It's obvious his approach does not work and has not worked for the past 3 1/4 seasons. But Nolan is too stubborn to switch it up. And the Yorks are too stupid to do something about it.

Mar 26, 2006
watching the game I saw Martz getting frustrated on the sideline as well, I think when we did blitz we looked really good, its just a shame it was kept to a minimum. 1st Quater was great the looked aggressive on D and O

Mar 13, 2003
/\

100% fuckin agree..................We've been lookin good when we blitz, but it's alway's kept to a minimun.....I agree also get rid of Nolan and/or Let Martz loose with that fuckin Defense. Aggression is the key, obviously look @ the way he playing the team now! The 9ers are a better team than this!!!!

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
NOLAN SHOULD HAVE BEEN GONE, SHOULD HAVE MADE SINGLETARY HEAD COACH OR ANYBODY ELSE, BUT THE MAIN THING IS QUARTERBACK, JTO IS AIGHT BUT HE AIN'T NO QB THAT WILL GET IT DONE GAME IN AND GAME OUT, IT ALL COMES DOWN TO A QB, BUT NOLANS DUMB ASS TOOK ALEX SMITH, WHEN COULD HAVE TRADED DOWN EVEN IF THE PICKS WERN'T EQUAL VALUE AND WE COULD HAVE RODGERS OR JASON CAMPBELL, SCOT MCLOUGHAN AIN'T TOO MUCH BETTER EITHER, HAD TWO CHANCES TO TAKE DESEAN JACKSON, AND THE TWO GUYS HE DRAFTED AIN'T STARTING AND ONE DOESN'T EVEN GET PLAYING TIME

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Nolan is a piece of trash and has no business coaching any team, at any level. I know most people THINK they can coach a team and make decisions better than some lousy NFL coaches, but in this case I KNOW I can coach and make better decisions than Nolan. A lot of this shit is common sense, but he fails to see it.

Today Frank Gore only ran the ball 12 times and was averaging close to 5 yards per carry. Why didn't he get the ball more? Because our soft ass defense was out on the field the majority of the game not putting pressure on Cassell and allowing the Patriots to run at will and eat up the clock. When we did get the ball we had to throw. Nolan needs to stop being such a fuckin pussy and start getting aggressive. It's obvious his approach does not work and has not worked for the past 3 1/4 seasons. But Nolan is too stubborn to switch it up. And the Yorks are too stupid to do something about it.
The Big Sub package is possibly the worst defensive alignment i have seen and he continues to employ it week after week. We have a pretty good defense but this shit makes us look terrible

NOLAN SHOULD HAVE BEEN GONE, SHOULD HAVE MADE SINGLETARY HEAD COACH OR ANYBODY ELSE, BUT THE MAIN THING IS QUARTERBACK, JTO IS AIGHT BUT HE AIN'T NO QB THAT WILL GET IT DONE GAME IN AND GAME OUT, IT ALL COMES DOWN TO A QB, BUT NOLANS DUMB ASS TOOK ALEX SMITH, WHEN COULD HAVE TRADED DOWN EVEN IF THE PICKS WERN'T EQUAL VALUE AND WE COULD HAVE RODGERS OR JASON CAMPBELL, SCOT MCLOUGHAN AIN'T TOO MUCH BETTER EITHER, HAD TWO CHANCES TO TAKE DESEAN JACKSON, AND THE TWO GUYS HE DRAFTED AIN'T STARTING AND ONE DOESN'T EVEN GET PLAYING TIME
They did shop that pick and there werent any buyers, Scot isnt really a problem, he just got the power this year, and as for the draft, maybe they saw something about desean they didnt like. I think JTO can be a really good qb in Martz system, but like i said before, i really think Nolan is watering down his playbook

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
NAW THE BUCS WERE OFFERING THE 5TH PICK AND A 3RD ROUNDER TO MOVE INTO THE FIRST PICK, ALEX SMITH CLEARLY WASN'T THE BEST PLAYER IN THAT DRAFT EVERYONE KNEW IT, AND JTO CAN BE A DECENT QB BUT FUCK DECENTCY WHAT GOOD TEAM IN THE NFL JUST HAS A DECENT QB, I CAN'T THINK OF ONE RIGHT NOW BUT FUCK THAT WE NEED A GOOD QB

Dec 22, 2004
I said the same shit in another post our owners have no balls to fire Nolan but its obvious that Nolan does not no what he is doing..And yes Garcia we should have traded for him..

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I agree with Fatal's post about the Niners and Mike Nolan but I don't agree with the Yorks being compared to Al Davis though. Al Davis cares about the Raiders in my opinion. But yeah Mike Nolan has to go... the Niners defense gets hit up too much.

Apr 25, 2002
I agree with Fatal's post about the Niners and Mike Nolan but I don't agree with the Yorks being compared to Al Davis though. Al Davis cares about the Raiders in my opinion. But yeah Mike Nolan has to go... the Niners defense gets hit up too much.
The Yorks are being compared to Davis because they are both the root of both team's problems. It doesn't matter if Al cares about the Raiders, he's still hurting them by the way he runs the franchise...he's just too stubborn to admit he's the problem.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
LOL

I said they were getting better with the money issues and not being so cheap, but hanging onto Nolan when clearly he is the problem, is another issue, Jed York is supposedly taking control of the team as soon as next year, at least i hope so, its been said he is alot like his uncle Eddie....

Apr 25, 2002
LOL

I said they were getting better with the money issues and not being so cheap, but hanging onto Nolan when clearly he is the problem, is another issue, Jed York is supposedly taking control of the team as soon as next year, at least i hope so, its been said he is alot like his uncle Eddie....
Supposedly Jed always talks with Eddie, but Jed is not in control right now. Eddie DeBartolo was asked if he would consider helping his dumbass sister run this franchise and he said all they had to do was call. Of course the Yorks refuse to do that, but maybe Jed will. That's the only hope we have unless they get sick of being hated by everyone and get rid of the team..

Dec 9, 2005
I just don't understand why the Yorks are so damn stubborn. You would think after being a perennial contender for most of the 80's and 90's, they would be willing to do what it takes to get the franchise back up to that status...as I'm sure it was a much more profitable business during the more successful years.

Its been obvious that these people know nothing about football, so its a given that they have no clue what it takes to win, and until they find someone who does, they're just going to continue to drive the franchise into the ground.

Sad thing is...most of the fans will continue to support regardless.