49ERS 2010 DRAFT THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
SO THE NINERS GOT THE 13TH PICK AND EITHER THE 16TH OR 17TH PICK, IT'S OBIOUS WE NEED AN O-LINEMEN, BUT WHAT DO YOU GUYS SAY WE DO WITH THE SECOND PICK WE HAVE? SHOULD WE TAKE THE CORNER JOE HADEN, TAYLOR MAYS IF HE SLIPS ALTHOUGH I THINK THE RAIDERS WILL TAKE HIM,OR DO YOU GUYS THINK THE NINERS SHOULD TAKE A CHANCE IF SOMEONE LIKE DEZ BRYANT OR CJ SPILLER IS THERE, SPILLER WOULD INSTANTLY GIVE US THAT RETURN MAN AND IS ALSO A GOOD RECEIVER OUT OF THE BACKFIELD AND AND GIVES THE NINERS A CHANGE OF PACE BACK

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
I THINK IF WE GOT SPILLER IT WOULD GIVE US NOT ONLY ANOTHER GOOD BACK, BUT A RETURN MAN WHICH IS WHAT WE NEED DESPERATELY, ALSO IF BEST IS THERE IN THE SECOND ROUND I SAY GET HIM, BUT DO YOU GUYS THINK THE NINERS SHOULD JUST GO NEED WITH BOTH PICKS OR NEED WITH ONE PICK AND AND THE ONLY DRAFT THE BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE

Dec 4, 2005
i think if Joe Haden is available at 13 we should take him cause im pretty sure he wont be there by 16/17. This draft seems to have a lot of o-linemen available. We could also have Haden be our return guy

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
JAHVID BEST. Dont let the 9ers pass on another solid Cal player. Gore's knees were already operated on before he even stepped onto an NFL field. Who knows how much longer he will last. Next need, olineman, and pass rusher.

Sep 15, 2009
I say we get an O-lineman with our 13th pick and trade away the 16th pick for Joshua Cribbs. Cribbs doesn't want to return to Cleveland next season. OOOMMMMGGGGG, imagine how fuckin siiicccc that shit would be?!!

Oct 23, 2009
O-line is a definite need with one of those picks and the return game sucked ass after Rossum was cut. We definitely need a ball hawk in the secondary tho, most of the picks came against bad teams like the Rams and we got torched against good passing teams.