**2nd Annual Official '09 SF GIants reg. season Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2005
I bet they move him to first base
why? you don't move a catcher with a premium bat off of catcher.........until he removes all doubt that he can't play the position............

i know what you guys are thinking........buster posey..............leave the kid behind the palte.............

Jan 5, 2006
Zach Wheeler sounds like a name of someone who will be a great pitcher in the big leagues.

"Glad to be a Giant"- Wheeler

Matt Cain for Cy Young! lol that would be dope

Dec 23, 2004
www.Representthebay.com
why? you don't move a catcher with a premium bat off of catcher.........until he removes all doubt that he can't play the position............

i know what you guys are thinking........buster posey..............leave the kid behind the palte.............
Because he is a high school kid who only played one year at catcher. At least thats what the scouting report says. Apparently he wasn't a very good defensively, but is a plus bat.

Its just my opinion but him being a kid out of high school makes it easier to move him to another position, especially one that the giants don't have a lot players at, like 1b.

As for Buster Posey, there is a good chance he may never pan out to be a good mlb player. So Im all for drafting another good catcher

Sep 25, 2005
Its just my opinion but him being a kid out of high school makes it easier to move him to another position, especially one that the giants don't have a lot players at, like 1b.
well put together response.......seems as if you know the game well.........

BTW: Pablo Sandoval.............1B.....for a while..........