**2nd Annual Official '09 SF GIants reg. season Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
yessir, yesterdays game was eh, i wish i went today
but i also gotta say
Fuck Charlie Manuel scared bitch ass for putting Cliff Lee vs our number 5 pitcher and a guy whos gonna be in minors shortly, instead of gettin a good matchup vs timmy

Timmy > Cliff Lee

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
The San Jose Mercury News reports that Giants SP Ryan Sadowski's time in the rotation is done for now. He will either be placed on the DL with a shoulder problem or optioned to the minors to make room for RP Waldis Joaquin, who was called up Saturday.

Sadowski left his most recent start with tightness in his shoulder, an injury that could well be to blame for his struggles over the last few starts. The main candidates to replace Sadowski for his next start Wednesday vs. Houston would likely be Joe Martinez, Justin Miller, Kevin Pucetas or Madison Bumgarner, according to the Mercury News. Bumgarner, who is a superb pitching prospect, last pitched on Tuesday and is scheduled to start again on Sunday. If he's pulled from that start early or scratched completely, then there's a good chance he might replace Sadowski. Pucetas is also a decent prospect, who also last pitched on Tuesday. Keep an eye on both of their situation over the next couple of days,

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Well Bumgarner pitched today for the AA squad. I think we will prolly see Joe Martinez Pitch on Wednesday
Bochy said MadBum isn't an option...so I agree that we'll see Joey pitch on Wed....

Update on Rowand:

Rowand X-rays negative

X-rays on Aaron Rowand's left elbow taken after tonight's 2-0 win were negative. He was drilled by Joe Blanton in the seventh inning.

This comes in Rowand's second start after a 10-day layoff from being whacked in the right arm by Atlanta's Tommy Hanson, and yeah, it's getting a bit frustrating for Rowand, although he was not mad at Blanton and did not believe the former Athletic was throwing at him.

Rowand's arm went numb and he had to come out of the game. Afterward, he had trouble flexing it, which makes him questionable for today's series finale.