**2nd Annual Official '09 SF GIants reg. season Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 13, 2005
bowker up, rowand back, and tonights line up

The Giants placed OF Andres Torres on the DL (strained left hamstring) and recalled John Bowker from Triple-A Fresno. Bowker wears No.20. His former No.21 will be issued to Freddy Sanchez when he officially reports and joins the active roster tomorrow.

Also, center fielder Aaron Rowand (torn forearm muscle) returns to the lineup after a weeklong absence — but not as the leadoff hitter.

RF Winn
LF Velez
3B Sandoval
C Molina
1B Garko
CF Rowand
SS Renteria
2B Uribe
P Sadowski

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
got dammit garko and molina need to pull their head out of their asses and be productive, cant always depend on panda and velez, what happened discuss you didnt turn on ur tv to tune in since your a "lucky charm" disappointing loss but we faced a tough pitcher and we getting some payback from lincecum

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Man I knew Cliff lee was gonna be good, but I thought the Giants would at least do a bit better than they did. I guess it doesn't help too much with Winn at the top of the order especially when he's struggling batting right-handed.

Timmy knows he's already being depended on to do well tomorrow.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
If was Bochy, I would go with this lineup tomorrow:

CF Rowand
RF Winn
LF Bowker
3B Sandoval
1B Garko
2B Velez
C Molina
SS Uribe

That probably isn't going to happen though, given his love-affair with Molina batting clean up...

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
If was Bochy, I would go with this lineup tomorrow:

CF Rowand
RF Winn
LF Bowker
3B Sandoval
1B Garko
2B Velez
C Molina
SS Uribe

That probably isn't going to happen though, given his love-affair with Molina batting clean up...

CF Rowand
RF Winn
2B Velez
3B Sandoval
1B Garko
LF Bowker
C Molina
SS Uribe

That way Velez stays where he's been doin well, which was batting in front of Pablo.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Sadowski sent down, Waldis Joaquin (reliever) called up from AA...

More moves coming as Sanchez is gonna be activated today...

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
So who will be the 5th starter then, Johnson?
They're gonna make another move before Wednesday when the 5th spot comes up...most likely Joe Martinez, but Kevin Pucetas is an option too...

Jesus Guzman sent down to make room for Sanchez...